Allison Coe Session Re-visited

I have already written a post about this Allison Coe regression session from May 2021. Since then, I had my amazing dream about the Solar Flash/Event. I was drawn to re-watch this video tonight - and there it was, the Solar Flash/Event exactly as I experienced it in my dream. Watch from 13' 50".


Here are excerpts from the regression session, with my comments.

'As we get closer and closer to the Event, it gets harder and harder for light workers...'

That is so true. It IS getting harder and harder for light workers. However, after re-watching this video, I feel a strong sense of purpose - knowing that well within a year, this planet will experience a complete renewal. It will have made this difficult time worthwhile. And I chose to be here. I volunteered.

'Disclosure will start in July 2021 when the Pentagon is going to release information about UFOs...By the end of this year, everyone will know there are extra-terrestrials and that the government has hidden it. It will lead to more disclosure of things the governments have hidden and people will get very angry...'

This session is proving to be accurate. The Pentagon DID start to release the classified UFO files last month. It could be termed 'soft disclosure' but it is underway. The genie is out of the bottle.

'The Light HAS to come through next year (2022). It could be in the summertime, it could be before...When things start to get violent (riots), the ships will come down and take people who won't be staying. The Light (Solar Flash/Event) will come a few days afterwards...'

There is an excellent summary of the timeline of events at 50' 10" in the video. 

I feel that the timeline for these events makes sense. I cannot see how it can happen any faster, based on the massive amount of change that must take place. I find it reassuring that we are down to MONTHS now. And as the regression client said, things will happen very quickly for the rest of this year and into 2022.

Experiencing the Solar Flash/Event in the dream was major validation for me. It was exciting to hear my experience confirmed in the regression video.

My background as a quantum hypnosis facilitator qualifies me to endorse Allison Coe's work. She is a superb facilitator. We can trust her hypnosis sessions. We are most fortunate to have access to some of her valuable sessions, especially this one about the Solar Flash/Event.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. This is why we came. Hard as it is. Love and Light, Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jan, this is exactly why we came. Thank goodness that finish line is now tantalizingly close. There may be rocky times ahead, but they will be productive - like the last stage of labor during child birth. Too much information...!

      Delete
    2. We have done this before. That's why we were chosen. We ARE the bravest of the brave. I am YOUR tribe.

      Delete
  2. Music to soothe/placate the soul
    Somewhere In Time Soundtrack (Expanded by John Barry)
    Date: 1980
    Country: USA
    Playtime: 1:16:36

    1. Theme From Somewhere In Time Featuring Roger Williams (3:29)
    2. The Grand Hotel (2:06)
    3. Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paganini Featuring Chet Swiatkowski (2:54)
    4. The Old Woman [Film Version] (2:50)
    5. June 27th (2:03)
    6. Room 417 (1:11)
    7. The Journey Back In Time (4:33)
    8. Is He The One_ [Film Version] (3:15)
    9. A Day Together [Film Version] (2:32)
    10. Rowing (1:17)
    11. The Man Of My Dreams (1:43)
    12. That’s It (0:40)
    13. Razor (1:07)
    14. Total Dismay (3:23)
    15. Coin (0:40)
    16. Return To The Present (4:12)
    17. A Day Together [End Credits] (6:13)
    18. After Party (2:04)
    19. Car Jazz (2:02)
    20. Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paganini [Alternate] Featuring Chet Swiatkowski (3:03)
    21. Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paganini (Music Box) (2:14)
    22. Is He The One_ [Alternate Excerpt] (2:24)
    23. My Melancholy Baby (2:05)
    24. Oh, You Beautiful Doll (3:30)
    25. In The Good Old Summer Time (0:39)
    26. I Want A Girl (Just Like The Girl That Married Dear Old Dad) (1:56)
    27. Wisdom Of The Heart (1:12)
    28. Somewhere In Time [Piano Theme] (2:01)
    29. Rowing [Alternate] (1:19)
    30. Razor [Alternate] (0:53)
    31. Coin [Alternate] (0:35)
    32. Somewhere In Time [Theme Variation] (1:48)
    33. Finale And End Credits [From The Motion Picture Somewhere In Time] (4:58)
    https://download-soundtracks.com/movie_soundtracks/somewhere-in-time-soundtrack-expanded-by-john-barry/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this. John Barry's music is beautiful - his scores feature in many of my favorite movies. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  3. An incredible video. OMG. 😱

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased you enjoyed it. I got even more out of it with the second viewing - and the first viewing had a huge impact on me.
      Allison Coe and Dolores Cannon have contributed a great deal of valuable material to the Ascension story. We Light Warriors are very blessed to have access to this information.

      Delete
  4. OMG.... this is so weird! Yet I shouldn't be surprised, I guess. Because just a few days ago, I woke up after having a very intense dream, that of course I didn't remember... but the one thing that kept popping up in my mind over and over was "How can we go into 5D with this Earth if they are predicting a solar flare event that will destroy it?" I was actually going to email you and ask about this. I thought maybe it was 2 different timelines we were talking about. Now it's making sense.

    I can't help but think back to a few years ago when I had my very first real tarot reading. When I asked her whether I would travel, she gave me this really funny look. She said, "You will travel far." I was excited. I asked, "You mean like to California?" Her eyes widened and she said, "No.... FAR!!!" She looked very confused about what she had seen in the cards. And maybe a little frightened. I'm thinking now I know why. Looking forward to taking a trip in one of those awesome spaceships soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On a side note, I'd like to ask how I should prepare my oldest son for this event. I ask because he has seen - and even experienced - a solar flare for many years now in his dreams (and when he saw the movie KNOWING, where the world ended in a solar flare, he completely freaked out). I had thought he was remembering a past life experience, but now I'm thinking he tapped into what is going to happen. He said he even "felt" it when it happened, and that he would kill himself before he went through that again. So how does one explain to him that as long as he keeps his vibration high enough, when the time comes, he can go in the ship instead of being left behind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debi, KNOWING is an absolute super movie. Not really fan of Nicholas Cage, but he and Rose Byrne are great in this. When I imagine a solar event, the end sequence of this movie brings it all home.

      Delete
    2. Debi, my gut feeling is not to say anything about it ahead of time. When the Event happens, he will be cushioned from it in a bubble of Love and Light. Until then, we don't know how or when it's going to happen, so none of us need to worry about it. Hugs to you.

      Delete
  6. Thank you Sierra. We keep moving forward. Baby Steps. Hopefully by the time the event arrives, we will all be ready. I thought I was ready. Have a detailed plan for post event work. Maybe that was just to keep me from going Batshit crazy during the wait. Remains to be seen, what my mission is...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tim. We can all relate to the Batshit crazy times...! It comes with the territory of being a Light Warrior, awake among the sleepers. I am sure we will all be ready when the Event happens. I think we will be so relieved to finally see it happening, we will spring into action. I was fascinated by how quickly I recovered after the Solar Flash in my dream. It was almost instant. I had always wondered how it would be for me when it happens. As for my mission..? I have vague ideas but I honestly don't know any more than you do, my friend.

      Delete
  7. Thank you Sierra for YouTube link for Allison Come. So comforting on this very day. My vision some years ago matches his role of walking around assisting people after The Event. I love Earth and Humanity with all my Being.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have held in my heart for so long that those who are not quite ready will not suffer from The Event. To hear via Allison Come and your ever present kindness that they are released to the Ship is wonderful news. I am dancing for joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allison Coe's session is profound and exactly what we need right now - to maintain our hope and trust in the Divine Plan. I am hugely grateful to her and the client for being willing to share it. Dancing with you, Annette!

      Delete

Post a Comment