US Jab Mandates Overturned

Three pieces of intel that prove the Alliance is in full control.

Firstly, the Supreme Court has over-turned [B]iden's jab mandates for large businesses. 

Secondly, Prince Andrew has been stripped of all his military titles and patronages. BOOM. How's that deodorant working for you now, Andy...???



Thirdly, the UK government is ending jab mandates on 29th January. Add this to the US Supreme Court decision, and you can see how this Scamdemic could be over before the end of the month.

In his latest email newsletter, Rockwell described the current extraordinary military movement in USA, far exceeding normal military operations. The National Guard even arrived at the hospital where he works. Here is an excerpt... 

Events are taking place that indicate we are truly in the last moments of the s'show.   Objective verifiable facts.   MonkeyWerx said there is a huge increase in supply planes moving across the entire country, way more than normal including activity this past weekend.  He said at one point there were 30 in air refueling planes in flight coast to coast.   He has never seen this before, and no current events justify this.  The east coast was blanketed in military craft from fighter jets, supply ships, helicopters, etc.  Huge cargo ships, namely C-17s and C-130's were taking off and landing all across the country.  Not just that, he said there was a massive amount of troop movement.   For their protection, MW never discloses where the troops are going to, but he said it was a massive amount of troops.  

He showed us the officially posted activities scheduled at Gitmo, and according to their official site, all activity has been cancelled.  Despite this, he is seeing near record traffic into Gitmo.   Anyone surprised to learn Adam Piece of Schiff just called AGAIN for the closure of Gitmo, the place where he will be sent to be judged in the after life?  

Then another anon did his own investigating, and what he found is astonishing.   ALL command centers for all national guard in ALL fifty states and four US territories have been ACTIVATED.   He said he has never seen this before, especially outside of war time, and it is even unusual for war time.  Other anons are verifying this is true.   Remember, my hospital was visited by a huge contingent of NG troops this weekend and told they needed immediate testing to be ready for "operations".  Nat'l Guard fighters and even Coast Guard auxiliary have been activated.  Here's the reality.   This means there is a major military op about to take place, and all we are left to do is figure out what it is.   Not just that, it looks to be a DOMESTIC operation.   Q has told us the military is the ONLY way, and I am going to assume this is THE moment. (Rockwell)

I will keep this post brief. It's been a busy day - a fun day - and I have not had much time for research. 

As I said in the previous post, be prepared. When the first big domino falls, it will still catch us Light Warriors by surprise, even though we have been waiting for it for years! That's why it pays to keep up to date with food supplies, chores around the house, anything that would distract you when you most need to be clear and focused.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Absolutely, Faith! So glad we are on this journey together. Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline - it is always a joy to see your hearts in the Comments. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  3. unfortunately, I am in a position where I have to prepare to move house. Our lease is up at the end of Feb. and rental properties in SE QLD are becoming very rare (at least ones that we can afford) Been in this one for over 15yrs - so we have to start trying to find something. But, will try very hard to keep up with what is happening, so as not to get overwhelmed. Thank you for keeping us informed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear about your situation, Joy. It is very similar here in NZ. Rental properties are outrageously expensive and young people cannot afford to buy their own homes. Liberation of humanity very soon will change everything. Love and Light to you. We are with you.

      Delete
  4. I'm on it, Sierra! Love and Light to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO onto it, Jan. This blog community would not be the same without you, my friend. Love and Light to you!

      Delete
  5. God Bless You. Alessandro from Italy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alessandro. I am a huge fan of your lovely country - definitely one of the first places I will be returning to once we liberate humanity. Let's stay in touch.

      Delete
  6. Hello Sierra much love and light to you always beautiful light warrior and truth pusher Thanks for the Awesome intel/info God Bless you beautiful Lady

    16,000 Physicians Agree
    Read the declaration from the International Association of Physicians and Medical Scientists.
    Robert W Malone MD, MS 15 hr ago
    https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/16000-physicians-agree

    Help us spread the word about Maddie de Garay and the Trusted News Initiative
    The Vaccine Safety Research Foundation produced a couple of video everyone should see and share.
    Steve Kirsch 15 hr ago
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/help-us-spread-the-word-about-maddie

    "Show One - Show All" . . .
    Anna Perdue Narrator 14 hours ago 9 min read
    https://tinyurl.com/bdz22c8k

    PS, Sierra I'm a Scottish Veteran, Both the Armed services & the Veteran's community is relieved that Andrew is dishonorably being stripped/de-throaned of All military titles the shame disgust of Andrew's disgusting pedophilic such abhorrent/repugnant unacceptable actions & the ordinary people of All aged backgrounds when out shopping for groceries have Righteous Indignation & much anger at majority of all our Government members yes believe me the truth is being learned much to the detriment of ordinary masses & thanks to your blog again much appreciation love respect light to you always Sierra ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John for the lovely compliments and for sharing about your background as a Scottish vet. I feel so glad for you that you will be soon free of that abhorrent family of [s]atanists who lorded it over your country (and mine) for so long. Thank God it's nearly over. Love, Light and hugs to you both.

      Delete
  7. Ready at arms. Love and Light set to stun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim, you are a breath of fresh air...! Love and Light set to stun. Love it...!!! I will be saying that aloud as I walk around the house from now on. Awesome, my friend.

      Delete
  8. Excellent update on the physical plane also update from a blog I follow astral plane almost cleared.. mental plane being cleared of archonic negative energies that literally attach to our minds.. so peak chaos may happen 2 weeks from now as minds are cleared people awaken and realize how badly they were fooled..we all have been but think of the normies who still think jabs are good ..govt would never lie.. all has been a bloody lie...thanks to all Idaho US Republic here..schools here no masks no jabs needed so we are lucky but still many voluntarily masking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very fortunate in Idaho, Doug. But sadly, I think there will be many still voluntarily wearing masks here in NZ too after the Scamdemic is declared officially over. It seems to have become a weird kind of status symbol.

      Delete
  9. Would be amazing to see an ebs and it all shit down and masses informed about it all!! It is time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doug...It could be that the Alliance uses something other than the EBS. I am sure they will manage to get everyone's attention all at once...!

      Delete
  10. Greetings everyone!

    I hope I find you all well.

    I think it's good to share GOOD things happening, although small amidst totalitarian measures like here in Province of Quebec where we need to show a poison passport to shop, except for pharmacies and grocery stores, starting next Monday. AND, grocery stores are all closed on Sunday for the 3rd w-e. So because of that, I thought I need to go get what I need before Monday.

    I took the bus. We still need masks. Went to our local Provigo. Was expecting to have someone make sure we use their chemical stuff on our hands and fetch us a cart because of "limited number of people inside". But none of that. And it was full of people. I learned once inside that it is closing soon to be transformed in a Maxi. About 60% was up to 50% off. Wow! People were wearing masks, yes, but I talked to many and they all seemed happy. I love to make someone laugh, including children. It is good for myself too! I didn't care about the plandemic and did not have my usual "there is no pandemic" on my mask" so no stress.

    I bought a lot of good shelf food, and some for my cat but it was way too much for me to take the bus back. I called for a cab.The driver was such a gentleman! About my age. He was not wearing a mask, and he put all my heavy bags in the trunk. I realized I left my mask in the trunk and told him but he said: no, it's okay, no problem. He also took all my heavy load to the 3rd floor. I was so grateful! I said: "Vous êtes un amour! Where can I leave a comment?" So I called the dispatcher and told that the service was excellent and the driver a really good person. The lady was happy with my comment.

    I almost always thank people wherever I go, whatever I/we do, because that's who I am. And people, consciously or not, appreciate that. When I see good, I highlight it.

    So, although I spent too much and have enough good shelf food for a year or two, I am glad I went shopping and happy with my purchases and experience.

    We can feel more and more the imminent breakthrough. It's easier than ever to detach and go with the flow. We need to stand up for our rights still, for a while. That is very important.

    Dear Sierra, I know you mentioned your BD is coming soon. Make sure to tell us the date at least two days ahead. Mine is February 21st, yes, the same day as the launch of Trump's new platform. (smile).

    This was a long read but I hope it encourages you to look for hints of New Earth everywhere you go.

    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah...I thoroughly enjoyed reading your comment - I felt as if I was accompanying you on that shopping trip. Such fun! Like you, I smile at everyone I encounter and always pass on compliments to brighten someone's day, eg: telling a woman in passing that her dress is pretty...thanking the check-out packers (usually teenagers) for their great packing job...etc etc. It costs so little time and energy to brighten people's day as we go.
      And I completely agree with you, Sarah, the big breakthrough is SO close. Detachment, going with the flow - these are my methods too for riding the tsunami. It's a joyful experience if you don't hold on to the board tightly as you surf...!
      Love, Light and hugs to you. (PS: My birthday is 9th Feb)

      Delete

Post a Comment