General Thoughts On Ascension

It is important to strike a balance with information about the jab. Many of you will have read the dire predictions and been tempted to spiral into fear. I admit that I did in the last few days. Here is an article that balances some of the recent most frightening predictions...

We must remember that whatever happens to people in coming months/years is written into their soul contract. It was a priceless opportunity to be on Earth during Ascension. Some souls chose to come just for a short time to say, 'Hey, I was there! I was on Earth during Ascension. Wow, it was pretty crazy...!' They will carry their experience as a badge of honor and be regarded in awe by all other souls.

Souls that took the [v]accine and are meant to continue their Ascension journey will be healed with med-beds. It's possible they chose to experience the jab for research purposes.

Many of Dolores Cannon and Allison Coe's regression clients saw a much-reduced population on Earth in the future. It could be that they saw the Earth AFTER ships took the people off-planet who will continue their 3D evolutionary process elsewhere. I place a lot of faith in regression experiences - I have facilitated around 150 sessions and experienced many sessions myself.

I can see that moving forward it is vital to 'feel' our way through each experience, slowly and carefully. Pause. Consider all factors. And most importantly, LISTEN to your heart. If you are about to do something that is contrary to your soul contract, you will hear alarm bells ringing. There is no way that your soul will place you in danger.

I don't know where I found this phrase - I read so much in a day - but I wrote it down because I can feel the strength in the words. I will repeat it often throughout the day...

'I AM Presence - TAKE COMMAND of my being and world!'

Saying those words out loud makes me feel strong, secure and absolutely certain of who I really am.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it - please ensure that you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments

  1. I hope you saw Allison's new video today about all of us doing a ceremony at approximately the same timeframe tomorrow (May 26th .... during the lunar eclipse). If you haven't seen it, please check it out and help spread the word. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CatsLoveAutumn. I will check out Allison's new video. It may be a bit late for me here in NZ to join the ceremony. Most of the 26th is now over...

      Delete
  2. "It could be that they saw the Earth AFTER ships took the people off-planet who will continue their 3D evolutionary process elsewhere."

    Now a lightworker in the country of Maldova is making videos about the Mud Flood that happened a couple hundred years ago. "Where did the TARTARIANS go ?" https://youtu.be/mQe3BF9MEqo

    Youtube Lorra: "Some thoughts, theories, and ideas about the last Civilisation that seemed to be worldwide and disappeared in the last war/cataclism. I think a large group left for their home worlds. Because they have done their work. They have created beauty. Their was this worldwide event that buried everything."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wayne, I recently watched a video about the Tartarians - absolutely fascinating. It was hosted by James Rink the SSP whistleblower. Electricity in Europe, especially Russia, way before the rest of the world. It's a great story.

      Delete
  3. It is my pleasure, my friend. Lovely to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment