Mall Experience

Usually I avoid malls. I would much rather go to the dentist.

 However today I decided to venture into one of the largest malls in the South Island. I needed to exchange an item of clothing. And I thought it might be fun to do some shopping, which I rarely do.

As soon as I got inside, I wanted to leave. I couldn't breathe properly. I felt overwhelmed. I had a stern talking to myself because I wanted to give it a go, as a research exercise as much as anything.

The further I moved into the mall, and couldn't see any outside nature markers, the worse I felt. Every shop played loud music. At one point, I stood in the center of the mall, experiencing the cacophony of noise. The people talking loudly, all the different music blaring from the many shops. It was an awful sensation. Yet everyone around me appeared to be enjoying themselves.

These environments are designed to suck the soul energy out of people. You are completely disconnected from any form of nature - natural light and air. The goal is to keep you entranced by the glitz so you lose track of time and space and your connection to Source. And of course you spend lots of money on lots of stuff you don't really need. Who leaves a mall empty-handed...??

I was introduced to the concept of recreational shopping when I lived in Japan in 1987. I was teaching English in a language school. I asked my students what they did for hobbies. They nearly all said, 'shopping'. Back then, malls weren't a major part of life in NZ. I was appalled by their response. I said, 'Shopping isn't a hobby!' Little did I know that those Japanese people were setting a trend for the rest of the world.

As soon as I left the mall and stepped outside into the sunshine and warm breeze, I immediately felt better. The grand shopping experience that I had intended to last for several hours was done and dusted in less than one hour.

The mall could be considered a symbol of 3D life. Today's brief experience was a useful exercise. I could see why people get mesmerized by retail propaganda and end up enslaved to pay for all the useless things they buy. It's a trap. It's a vicious cycle. 

We Light Warriors know the TRUTH. We have choices. We are free.

You are welcome to share this post. Please re-post it in its entirety, including the original link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra




 

Comments

  1. Sierra, I couldn't agree more .. I'm the same way and always have been. It's been years since I visited a mall and. now that we can shop on line, I'm happy .. Always a pleasure reading your words.
    In Love & Light Always, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually shop in the local stores of my small town, or online. Thanks Bonnie - lovely to hear from you. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
    2. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 an 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr oduku. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr oduku natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful Herbalist Dr oduku by reaching him on whatsApp +2348124765093 also EMAIL: drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com
      Dr Oduku is the best herbal doctor.
      Here is my private e-mail laurielkeene159@gmail.com you can also get in touch with me.

      Delete
  2. Good Day Sierra,
    Malls, Disneyland, Las Vegas, etc. are all fake things to me and incomparable to Nature's sheer AWE and splendor. She never ceases to amaze.
    Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Las Vegas is so horrible! The atmosphere in that place is pure evil. I couldn't wait to get away and back into the beautiful wide open expanses of the desert. Thanks for sharing, Pip. Lovely to hear from you. Love and Light.

      Delete
  3. Now it makes sense why my son (who has Down Syndrome) acts the way he does when we go into big-box stores. We no longer have malls in this area, since big tech kind of drummed them all out of business, but even when we go to Wal-mart (which I try not to do) or Lowe's (a home improvement store), he always slouches down and grips whatever is closest to him, whether it's the arms of a carriage or my hand, and won't let go. He refuses to look people in the eyes and can't wait to leave. And these are stores we have been in numerous times in the last 10 years and nothing bad has ever happened to him in one of them. We thought it was the masks, but now that hardly anyone is wearing one these days, but it seems much more likely that he can simply feel the energy around him and he doesn't like it. He does not have that issue when we go to Planet Fitness to exercise or if we go to one of his favorite restaurants and eat inside. Mainly because there are so few people who still chose to eat inside instead of in their cars.

    As for my own ascension symptoms, I have 2 major ones. One, I cannot sleep for more than 2 hours at a time, no matter what. (And yes, my dreams are getting stranger, though it's hard to grasp them when I wake up). Has anyone else experienced KNOWING you were sleeping, while watching yourself sleep? It only happened once to me, but it was trippy. The other symptom is just exhaustion, but it's different from the feeling of lack of sleep or working real hard. I'm fine while I'm moving about or driving, but the moment I stop, my body just says REST. I don't even necessarily feel the need to sleep... but I feel it's a way for my body to calibrate. And I'm feeling STARVING a few times a day, but at the same time my body doesn't crave any particular thing and after a few bites of whatever it is, I'm full again. And I don't know if this is an ascension symptom, or if I'm just getting that much better at meditation, but I can listen to certain music (usually something with drums) and completely zone into that, forgetting everything around me, even if I am in Planet Fitness with people everywhere. It's a very cool feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb...Yes, that would explain why Jesse feels that way in the big noisy stores. He is super sensitive so he would go into sensory overload, like I did yesterday.
      I relate to the waves of exhaustion. Sometimes I get to late afternoon and I suddenly feel overcome with fatigue. I will actually lie down and nap. I never nap, as I have said.
      I am having some lucid dreams, where I am aware that I am sleeping/dreaming. And I have had the weird waves of sudden hunger - I get ravenous and eat everything I can see. It only lasts a short while.
      And lately, I am noticing the sound of birds much more clearly. It stands out. Really beautiful.
      Thanks for sharing, Deb. We all benefit when we share our Ascension experiences. Love and hugs.

      Delete
  4. Sierra, I love to read your articles; but having trouble finding them. Do you have a sign up somewhere to receive in our email? Do you have your own channel on Telegram?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunny (Love your name!). Unfortunately I am not on Telegram. I don't even browse on there because the amount of content is so overwhelming. Also I cannot use the Telegram posts in my own posts - Gab, Anonup and Twitter are much more user-friendly when it comes to cut and past links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying theUPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the. way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr oboh.Email obohesan@gmail.com this great herbal doctor via WhatsApp+2348089281017 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE{1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA..
    or via whatsapp +2348089281017

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment