Personal Ascension Update

I am away from home for a few days, taking a break. 

Yesterday I was blessed to drive through a beautiful part of New Zealand. Mountains, rivers and native bush. There was thick snow on the side of the road and it coated the trees. Magical. Sorry to my  sweltering northern hemisphere friends! I am not a winter/snow person but that white stuff sure is pretty when you are viewing it from the comfort of your warm car.

I want to update my Ascension symptoms. I am experiencing dizziness and vertigo almost every day - to the point where I feel that I am going to fall over if I move too quickly. It is reassuring to read multiple comments below videos from other people saying they are experiencing the same thing.

The weird dreams are back again. I had a break from those for a little while. I am sleeping better after going through a spell of waking regularly in the early hours.

There are more foods I cannot tolerate - things I have been eating for years suddenly are off the table. My diet is very simple now. If I stray too far, I feel unwell. I am having to limit caffeine because it was making me feel hyper, restless and anxious. 

Gee, isn't it fun to ascend on a 3D planet...??? 

I have no sense of wanting to give up the fight. I am intensely focused on getting through each day with minimal anxiety and maximum peace. I make a big effort to connect with Light Warrior friends every day. They read my blog so they know how often I email/Skype/visit them. Thank you all - I love you.

Every day the sense of disconnect from the 3D world gets stronger. I have been re-reading Dolores Cannon books where regression clients speak of this time we are currently in. It's fascinating to be experiencing in real time what they described in regressions decades ago. It seemed like science fiction back then - a surreal world with no connection to 'reality'.

Finally, a little video that even the most cynical 3D person would watch and have to wonder about the jab. Well, you would think...!

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=176057 

Please know that you are not alone on this Ascension journey. I get a lot of comfort from reading the comments below videos. All over the world, millions of Light Warriors are going through what we are going through. They get up each day, grab their sword of Truth and step out into the fray.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

You are welcome to share this post. Please re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra





Comments

  1. Road trips, especially alone, do wonders for the soul. Last September, I did a 4,000 mile trip to see my brother and adult son. It was marvelous. And get off the freeways and take the byways. It’s a magical world we live in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tim. I agree about doing road trips solo. Plenty of time to meditate and enjoy the beautiful scenery. I would get exhausted talking to someone for five hours in the car these days. It IS a magical world we live in. We must remember that. When I saw that thick snow beside the road, and drove beneath trees dusted with snow, I felt like a kid at Christmas. Pure joy!

      Delete
  2. Your comments are mine. I keep waking up thinking another day in a world or dimension of lies lol once u awaken you want out.. or massive truth bombs to awaken the masses. I just feel out of sorts alot not fitting in this fake world anymore. ..
    Ok Solar Flash this year????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally resonate with how you feel. That's why I try to share my personal experiences on this blog too - so others will understand they are far from alone. The comments on here are supportive. We are a community helping each other get through this madly chaotic time on planet Earth. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  3. I have trouble finding your articles; surely there's a way to sign up to receive them via email? Now that I've found this, I"ll bookmark & hopefully find you this way. YES, similar symptoms. For awhile, I was waking up nearly every night for a couple hours. Now, not so much. Diet is changing; all good. I'm feeling STRONG sense to MOVE; but Where? IDK. Guess I'll wait till I know WHERE to go. I'm Certainly Willing~ Keen senses are heightening~ Which I LOVE~ Been asking for years to See beyond what my physical eyes see; I AM Now & It's AMAZING! I Love Being with the Trees & Listening to the Birds sing. Also, SILENCE is MIGHTY Important now. Enjoy your adventure~ Love your posts~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment