Walk In Souls/Achieving Balance

There are two interesting articles in this post. 

The first article by Michelle Walling is fascinating. It explains the concept of 'walk-in souls' and provides a potential theory for the jab narrative. I have read a lot about walk-in souls and believe it is a reality. And it makes sense that this would be an ideal time for mass soul 'walk-ins'.


The second article by Denise Le Fay is about her personal experience of Ascension. Like me, she is a 'First Waver', ie. been spiritually awake for decades. It is a long article - skim-read if you are short of time. I recommend reading it to understand more of the bigger picture of Ascension. Her personal experience adds depth to the information.


One word underpins my current experience on the Earth plane: balance. As Earth rushes through the galaxy on her swift path of Ascension, we sensitive Light Warriors are feeling the effects of this speedy journey. It is little wonder that vertigo is one of the most common Ascension symptoms.

Balance. How do we achieve a measure of it in these crazy times? After a twelve year hiatus, I have dusted off my life coaching career and I'm currently helping two Light Warrior friends to establish balance in their lives. This unexpected return to life coaching has made me aware of the importance of maintaining balance on a daily basis in my own life. On the whole, I am doing well - but it's a work in progress and I feel it keenly when I wobble.

Ultimately, each of us is doing the very best we can under the most trying of circumstances. We are living our lives in acute awareness of the truth that evades many people on this planet. Wobbles...? Yep, they come with the territory. Shrug your shoulders, forgive yourself and move on. There is a LOT that you are doing very well.

For me, achieving a stronger sense of balance has involved an intensive effort to end my isolation. I have worked hard to connect with fellow Light Warriors, both locally and globally. This blog site has been a God send, my ticket to freedom from isolation. I thank every one of you for helping to create this loving supportive community.

You guys rock...!

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments

  1. Thank you Sierra! Love and Light! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the appreciation - Love and Light to you!

      Delete
  2. Wow, the walkin souls concept is another aspect to get my head around.
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew someone who I am sure was a walk-in. His personality changed quite radically. You KNOW the other person has 'left' and been replaced. Apparently it is quite common - especially when a soul is having a difficult time. Rather than the soul committing suicide and 'wasting a body', it leaves the body and another soul takes over for the rest of the lifetime. It's fascinating, isn't it...??

      Delete
  3. Cada palavra me inspira o meu caminho, control me faz seguir mesmo no inesperado. Muito obrigado.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estou muito feliz por ser uma inspiração para você, meu amigo. Eu gosto de ler seus comentários.

      Delete
  4. Thank you Sierra. You are exactly what we need now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janet. I am very happy that I am able to help. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  5. Balance. Neutral.

    While in mediation a couple of years ago, the word neutral popped up. I have always known to keep my emotions neutral. I have been told I have a silver Aura, which balance is the key, or else the drama ensues when I'm out of balance.

    I find it very interesting to read this article today, as I have just started reading the book "I am Spock" this past Friday, and he was one who could keep his emotions in check.

    The more I go inward, the more I find that balance is important.

    Thank you Sierra.

    (PS. I have almost stopped reading all the intel dinar chronicle posts as you post here now instead.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, my friend. Balance was the most important thing I learned from my life coaching clients. When the pendulum is swinging madly from side to side, life is a constant battle. The aim is to keep the pendulum gently moving slightly, and completely still at times, eg being in nature, meditation. Balance.
    The Vulcans have no emotions (on Star Trek!) so they have the advantage. Earth is an emotionally-based planet so the challenges are daily and on-going to master our emotions. Love and Light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect and yes, the daily challenges to remain neutral are on going. But lately it's becoming much easier to master as well. Love and light from Canada.

      Delete

Post a Comment