Q: Saving Israel For Last

Top billing. A Dan Scavino social media post has got Anons in an uproar of indignation. They are missing the point. Here is the image - but check the Q connection. BOOM. Thanks to Relentless Truth for making the Q connection.




I love this little video - Trudeau gets snubbed by the Brazilian President. Priceless. It demonstrates that Brazil is in the Alliance fighting against the [D]eep [St]ate.https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/107592693941836393

This 'jab the children' propaganda out of Hawaii is pure evil. Forget eating healthy...forget exercising regularly...forget saving money - the most important thing for 2022 is getting your CHILDREN jabbed. A similar propaganda campaign is happening here in New Zealand where children are bribed with junk food to get jabbed, no parent's consent required.

Beware of the booster shot - it cost an arrogant New York Times editor his life.

A common-sense test: Pass this image around and see who thinks it's a good idea.

A powerful image that illustrates how the [D]eep [S]tate brainwashes people into believing that they are really out to help them.

This is a very interesting article about Ascension related to the third to fifth dimensions. I have read a lot about the levels of dimensions/densities in the higher realms - this information resonates with me. Enjoy.

There is a lot of discussion among Light Warriors about who to trust with intel/information. There is a huge amount of disinformation out there, and talk of people who are 'controlled opposition'.

I have said this many times, but it still bears saying: The only TRUTH is what resonates with your heart. A friend can have a strong belief that a certain person is 'controlled opposition'. That is THEIR truth. You don't feel that way at all about the person. That is YOUR truth. Listening to your heart from moment to moment is the only way to discern what is true for you - not anyone else.

It takes a great deal of courage to swim against the tide. As I have shared before, years ago few truthers believed that JFK Jr is alive. I was often publicly ridiculed for writing about my belief that he is alive. I stuck to my conviction because deep in my heart I KNEW it was true. I could have kept quiet but I didn't care what people thought of me. And now it is widely accepted among the truth community that JFK Jr faked his death and is at the heart of the Alliance operation to take down the [D]eep [S]tate. Speak your truth..!

Finally, it is the height of the summer tourist season in my town. Today the supermarket was crowded. I was the ONLY unmasked person. I walked around, head held high, smiling at everyone. A small child gazed straight into my eyes. I gave her a big smile. To think that I was the only person in that supermarket whose face was exposed to her. BE there for the children.

Hold the line, World Patriots. I have a strong sense that the launch of President Trump's new social media platform on 21st February will destroy the DS social media and MSM almost overnight.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. "In it, but not of it!" Love and Light, Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, I have missed you...!! Definitely 'In it but not of it'. I am working that mantra very hard these days, I tell you. When I say it out loud on my daily walks, I always think of you. Love, Light and a big hug to you. Looking forward to meeting you soon...

      Delete
  2. Odd a comment wldnt post..well alot happening Mr Pool green checkmark. Queen Romana of Canada is she authentic? I agree with here 85% of the time but she makes statements like a grey ET pic is us from the future not true at all..we retain our appearance agarthans are us from the future we look like pleaidians .. etc..whiplash posts FF imminent ww3 event to awaken the masses.. jfk jr is alive many many photos prove it. And his wife ..Diana appears to be if photos are real. Time to end the movie if Saving the Children is priority of galactics and alliance then stop the injections and take over the media now. It was never supposed.to get this far per cobra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doug..I don't follow Queen Romana so I don't know about her, only bits I read here and there. Yes, I totally agree with you that the situation was never meant to drag on this long. Mathew Ward makes it clear that we have been delayed in our Ascension because of the DS. No longer...!! Love and Light to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellooo.

    3 things.

    First, if you're like me, you had enough of this duality game in this 3D false matrix.

    Second, Aita is addressing the challenges of the LightWorker community and I cannot agree more with what's in it.
    https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/2022/01/lightworkers-rescue-planet-earth-from.html

    Third, have not listened to it yet but will later. Magenta just posted her view on Novak Djokovic's li'l adventure with "the system".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1tneZmH1VI

    Be well all, and remember, MIRACLES are closer than we imagine. (wink).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hellooooo Sarah..! Firstly, yes, totally with you on wanting to end the 3D matrix game. Secondly, I really enjoyed that message from Aita too. Thirdly, thank you for the tip about the Magenta video.
      And MIRACLES, absolutely...!! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  5. Aussie Police in full Gestapo mode. Disgusting. Aust Government have had their pants pulled down over this Djokovic issue. They could've resolved this weeks ago, but bungled it instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that Djokovic is [D]eep [S]tate - he is a member of the Black Eye club and supports Maria, the spirit cooking [s]atanist. So it's confusing as to what is happening there in Aussie.

      Delete
  6. God led me to this, Team Fearless on YouTube. Normally I don't like "rap" but when my energies low I'll recharge with them. Give it a try! Namate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment