Starship Earth

I resonate with BP at Starship Earth regarding the '[W]atch the [W]ater scenario. Like Dr Lee Merritt, I am sceptical about mass poisoning of water supplies, mainly because there are so many people NOT on public water. I also believe that the Alliance knew ahead of time (future proves past) about the [D]eep [S]tate plan to poison the water and were able to neutralize it. 

...Of course the "watch the water" issue is front and centre, and as always, there are differing opinions and finer points to finesse. Dr. Lee Merritt, former Navy surgeon and outspoken doctor on the Scamdemic, tells us more about the snake venom aspect and the fact that there are similar compounds in the Human body. Her personal opinion is that it would not be possible to poison the majority of public water supplies.

When we look at how the dark has bribed and blackmailed nearly everyone else on the planet to install back doors, surveil us, sell our 'private' information and use covert weapons on us and hide the fact they are eating our children... I wouldn't say anything is impossible or beyond their ability.

I do believe, however, that since the Earth Alliance has known what they've been up to for a long time, they have neutralized many weapons the psychopaths were using to attack us. This is all the "movie" to wake the population under the spell and I don't feel any further action is required on my part. We know the air, water, and food chain is toxic, and that the medical industrial complex is about death and dying, not wellness. I'm just going to keep doing what I've been doing to stay healthy and protect my family. Stress can weaken and kill you. (BP Starship Earth)

As BP says, there are so many other ways the DS has tried to exterminate us, eg chem-trails etc. My mouth is full of completely unnecessary mercury after I was used as an experiment for dental nurse training at primary school. Like BP, I am doing what I can to stay healthy while refusing to buy into the fear propaganda and get stressed.

Belated acknowledgement of Light Warrior Trump-appointed federal judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle. She single-handedly brought down the USA transportation mask mandates. Go her...!

Another heroic Light Warrior, REAL journalist Lara Logan...


Finally, you've got to love Babylon Bee, the brilliant satirist of this Alliance war.

In among the chaos and confusion, there are daily voices of calm and reason, including BP at Starship Earth. She has included some interesting links in her latest newsletter (link above). I recommend signing up for her newsletters.

Keep smiling, Light Warriors. It is pouring rain here but I still intend to get in my car and go and visit my friend Rhonnie who lives 25 minutes away. These connections with like-minded friends keep us uplifted and prepared to fight on another day. One day at a time.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Agreed ... The water system would be tough...whats still odd the me is no virus ever isolated by any lab...yet I got sick...others did...so what the hell made us sick we live in a small Idaho town!? Curious what it was..a modified virus already known?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toxins. You were hypnotized to believe in a virus and that you would get sick. So you did.
      FYI - I'm also a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist - so I know of what I speak.

      Delete
    2. Great to know that you are a hypnotherapist, DD. You would have appreciated all the work of Dolores Cannon and Michael Newton. I have nearly all of their books.

      Delete
    3. I met Dolores in 1996 at the Earth Festival in Dallas . . . 🤠

      Delete
  2. Reading about all these abuses and mandates reminds me of the "Stockholm Syndrome." DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Stockholm Syndrome is a very real thing at present.

      Delete

Post a Comment