Multiple Timelines Playing Out

Blog reader Mrs C wrote an interesting comment that I would like to discuss. Here is her comment...

IMHO only there are multiple timelines. I want to ensure I’m on the highest possible timeline. If a negative story come up, like food shortages, I say: 'Not On My Timeline'. Focus on what you want for yourself and humanity. 🥰 My opinion only, what we focus on is what we’ll get. No dates. Look for events. This is project management, hit the milestones, hit the target.

I agree with Mrs C. I believe there are countless timelines - and each timeline continues on to its conclusion. Dolores Cannon wrote volumes of information in her books about multiple timelines, as did Barbara Marciniak who channeled the Pleiadians.

Every moment of every day you keep choosing your timeline, over and over and over. Two words define your choice of timeline - fear or love. It's one or the other on a continuum.

I don't include any fearful scenarios in my timeline. Like Mrs C, there are no global food shortages. There are no pole shifts where Earth tilts and tips us off into oblivion. There are no massive tidal waves that wash us all away. There may be earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, but we have those anyway. There will definitely be financial changes, and every [D]eep [S]tate institution will be replaced, but in my timeline it is achieved with minimal disruption to humanity.

Call me Pollyanna if you like, but I honestly don't believe that Creator/Source and the Alliance brought us all this way - in a military operation of such complexity that we will never comprehend its scale - to dump us into an ocean of widespread long-term chaos. I am not seeing it. And I don't choose it as my timeline.

Humanity is ascending and choices are being made - continue with 3D or move on into 5D and beyond. People's choices will be made according to their attachment to 3D life and all its 'trappings' (an apt word). If you are over 3D life and couldn't care less about the latest this or that, then you are ready to move on.

Who will go where..? We know this is the first time in Creation that a planet's population will ascend with their physical bodies. Amazing concept.  As to who stays on Earth and who goes, there are so many theories. It's probably best to wait for Ascension to find out. I can't wait...!

Meanwhile keep up your great Light Warrior work. It is making a difference. Every single one of us matters to the Alliance plan.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I think this is one of your most important posts. I have already started doing that in regards to what I place my attention on in the world around me. Even when I exercise, I sit in the machine that blocks the CNN channel so I can't even accidentally read the headlines. It's hard for me to wrap my head around how I can be living with some who are staying in 3D while I am not there much of the time, but I guess that's something we'll find out more about when we're able to understand it. Lately, I keep looking up into the sky... seeing so many cloud formations that look strangely like spaceships of various sizes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb. You will see that I used your quote in a post. I am thrilled that you are seeing cloud ships - it is so comforting to see our friends in the sky. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sierra,
    It was kind of you for writing a blog based on my comment. So thrilling, I had to read it to my husband. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I've had some issues trying to log into your site. Always able to read it. Just troubles making comments. Your blog is an important part of my day.

    Loved Debi's comments too.
    Thank you,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs. C...I am sorry you have had issues logging in to make comments - other readers have had issues too. It seems that you have to sign on to Google to make comments now. I notice the format on the Comment section has changed a little - but unfortunately I don't know what to do about the difficulties posting Comments.

      Delete

Post a Comment