Spiritual/Inter-Dimensional War

Another excellent newsletter from BP at Starship Earth. Stunning image of President Trump in the intro. It is worth subscribing to the Starship Earth newsletter - she writes it almost daily and covers all the latest intel. It is one of my go-to look-forward-to daily reads.

What we are witnessing is a spectacular, planetary liberation from evil. It's a military operation; a war, and not strictly an information war but the information is largely what we see. It's a spiritual war, an inter-dimensional war. The theatres of war reside on this plane as well as others. (BP Starship Earth)

We Light Warriors would be free to return to our home planets/dimensions if everyone on Earth was like this little boy...

Children are pure of spirit.
Every second counts when it comes to missing children, and this little boy instinctively knows who to ask for help to find them.

It is a short post today. BP at Starship Earth covered everything in her newsletter so there is no point in re-creating the wheel.

Some Ascension thoughts...well, questions...!

Are you experiencing more synchronicities? Are you finding that things/events you wish for manifest much more quickly than before? Are you aware of who your '5D tribe' is...? Are you spending as much time as possible with them, to keep your vibration high...? Are you feeling increasingly detached and peaceful amid the chaos? Are you taking more time for yourself, walking, contemplating, meditating?

My answers to those questions: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

The recent few weeks of stormy weather here in my region was the ideal test for my Ascension 'status'. Usually I would struggle to stay positive during such prolonged gloomy wet weather. It would be a major challenge to my sense of wellbeing. Not this time. Somehow, almost miraculously, I was able to remain detached, calm and positive. No self-pitying negative talk. And today - sunshine.

Funnily enough, even though I am very happy to see the sunshine, I am still detached and calm. No euphoria or over-excitement as in the past. I am noticing that as Ascension progresses, my moods have leveled out - less highs and lows. It is a welcome situation.

Ascension update...
Still disinterested in food so I am working to introduce new items to keep me inspired...Sleeping reasonably well although there have been a few unexplained 3am awakenings (returning from meetings Upstairs...??)...Dizziness and vertigo is still happening sometimes so I try to move more slowly...Increased sensitivity to noise, especially background music in stores and cafes...Psychic experiences, i.e. know what will happen before it does...Growing patience with the pace of the Alliance plan. I know on a soul level that all is well.

Please share your own Ascension update in the comments.

Stay calm and positive, Light Warriors. President Trump and the Alliance are lining up to make a massive move very soon. It will be the killer blow to the [D]eep [S]tate. The long-awaited CHECKMATE.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Dear Sierra and beloved teamplayers, I recognize more and more a feeling in & around me, as if I would be in a huge bubble and perceive everything that happens around me "remotely". Such feelings as if I am in this changing world but yet again not .... Feelings and emotions are there, but they don't go very deep into me anymore, they really dissolve as soon as I breathe consciously and allow it to flow through me. A wonderful shield for this time and I start to love it more and more ! Love, light and blessings to you all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great description, Bigi - I resonate with it. It DOES feel like being in a huge perspex bubble, where you can see people and they can see you but you are protected in some way. It is a wonderful shield, and I am very grateful for it. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  2. Good morning!
    Sometimes it's like living in the eye of a slow motion tornado, observing in the calm as the world of chaos swirls around. I am finally content to simply watch.
    Ascension symptoms - eyesight oddities, heart racing, disinterest in food and finally sleeping like a rock. Spring herbs help.
    Shine on :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you, Pip. I love that phrase, 'living in the eye of a slow motion tornado'. Indeed...! I have gone back to sleeping like a rock, thankfully. I think eclipse season threw me out of sleeping rhythm. Yes, detached observation of all that is taking place around us. It's the only way to go...

      Delete
    2. Shine on, lovely Light Warrior...!

      Delete
  3. I am experiencing many of these ascension symptoms as well, and even during this incredible heatwave we're having in the US, it's not driving me as stir-crazy as it normally would. I find I don't "worry" as much, even when I get unexpected sharp pains here and there on my body that seem to have no correlation... and especially no FEAR. I wish I could say I'm spending more and more time with my soul tribe, but I have yet to meet anyone that qualifies in person, mostly because I do not get out and about that much, other than the gym and for grocery shopping. But I have noticed that when I do, random people seem to respond to me differently - in a GOOD way. And kids are always staring at me as if they KNOW something. I have no more fears over when and what is going to happen - it's all just theatre out there. And I do KNOW deep within that all is ultimately well and will work out for the best of all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased you mentioned the children, Deb - I have been having exactly the same experience. Children stop transfixed and just look into my eyes. It could be that I am one of the few unmasked people in the supermarket, and I smile at them - but I feel it is more than that. As you say, it's soul contact. They KNOW. Thanks for your feedback, my friend. Hugs to you.

      Delete
  4. Everytime I try to access the site above stargatenewsletter.blogspot.com com I get the following error: Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP. It is the only site this happens on. Have not been able to contact them to report this. I would def enjoy signing up for her newsletter/emails, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for emailing me Alex, lovely to hear from you! I will respond shortly. I have removed my email address from my response to you so that I don't get inundated with emails.

      Delete
  5. Oh how perception has changed in and around our consciousness. Noticing here many of the harsh physical symptoms are diminished and some have taken on a different vibe. What I am finding hugely encouraging is the gathering. Keeping attention on God/service to others brings things toward us much faster now - love it. Another big thing on the radar is how words have greater meaning - like a stronger vibration/resonance with others..... meaning is getting through like people are open to more than just the spoken words ..... elevated living. This has me excited. I would say that the 'attachments/synapses' with others of like mind/heart is increasing dramatically if I am willing to live it. Things happen now that I need to just flow with as the reasons/meanings will become clearer in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment popped up while I was answering other comments. Perfect timing! Your lovely comment makes such perfect sense of what we Light Warriors are currently experiencing. I have recently returned to Toastmasters after a lengthy absence. I am involved in helping to revive a local club that nearly expired due to lockdowns etc. At last night's meeting I was struck by the profound importance of words - how carefully we need to choose them. Not a single word is wasted when you are a Light Warrior. Love and Light to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment