UK: 94% [C]ovid Deaths Were Jabbed

Recent UK government data shows that a shocking 94% of [C]ovid deaths in April and May 2022 were jabbed people. And, even more horrifying, 90% of them were triple or quadruple jabbed. Please spread this government data as widely as possible - it could save countless lives. The more jabs, the quicker they will die.

This story explains why Light Warriors all over the world are fighting so hard against the jab. Adults can make their own decisions - but not innocent children. We do it for them.


If the jab is so safe, why aren't these [D]eep [S]tate companies mandating it for their staff to 'protect them from [C]ovid'...??



These two memes help to explain the level of corruption in the global MSM.



A meme summarizing the UK data in the lead article in today's post. This meme must go viral - please.


Finally, a little joy to end this rather gloomy post. I LOVE this little video. Enjoy..!

As Ben Fulford explained in his latest report, the global [D]eep [S]tate is against the ropes. CHECKMATE is now imminent and inevitable. The question is - how much last minute collateral damage will the DS inflict upon humanity?

Remember we are now at the mopping up stage of the Alliance operation to rid the Earth plane of the dark forces. The bulk of the [s]atanists have been taken off planet or dealt to in military tribunals. Just because you cannot see evidence of those two scenarios does not mean they have not been happening.

You may be noticing that people around you are developing anxiety, having outbursts of anger, are quite unwell etc etc. The intense energies are affecting everyone on the planet. The Super Moon has been challenging. Last night I suddenly became overwhelmingly tired and felt quite deflated. This morning I had phone calls with three Light Warrior friends and we shared our experiences of the last few days. It always helps to talk about it with someone who understands what you are going through.

Please include blog reader (and my friend) Deb and her husband George in your prayers. George is having serious health issues.

Stay calm and positive. Reach out to other Light Warriors. Hold your ground.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. We hold the line and the light !!!
    Thank you Sierra as always great update!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doug - we hold the line and the Light, indeed. Well said, my friend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Love, Light and hugs to you, Annette - lovely to hear from you.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Love and Light to you, Caroline. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Good meme on employers not requiring the jab. Shocking numbers on deaths. Time to end it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The truth is definitely getting out there, DD. I think [B]iden will be the first big domino to fall. The charade that is his presidency is becoming too obvious to ignore now.

      Delete
  5. My stepfather yesterday called putin a weasel which got even more funny when I made a sound that got him triggered. Oh if the people who were asleep would wake up it'd be much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott, I completely relate to your desire to see people awaken. This morning on my coastal walk a man rode past me on his mobility scooter wearing a mask. I SO wanted to say something. Compassion, compassion, compassion. Your stepfather will know the truth one day. And he will see you in a very different light. Literally! Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  6. This super moon energy is seriously kicking my butt. I almost feel as if I'm about to go through another Dark Night of the Soul. I wish I had more people to talk to about this face-to-face... which is why blogs like this are so very important. It helps me to realize I am NOT crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely NOT crazy, Deb. We Light Warriors are being very challenged by the energies right now. Remember we are still clearing our own karma from countless lifetimes while at the same time we are consciously awake to the truth about the DS. It is a BIG mission. Love and hugs to you, my lovely friend.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for all your difficult hard work!
    For a few months, I have had strange signs, 'suddenly', in front of me, like two men, one tall caucasien and the other asiatique, medium size, both walking and turning 'suddenly' into my driveway and disappearing. And, 3 or4 other times, lights flashing behind our switched off TV, at 3 AM? Am I loosing my mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome regarding my blog work.
      And no, you are not losing your mind at all. The veil between the realms is now very thin so we can expect to see interesting sights such as yours. You are fine!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Sierra, to say that I am welcome to your blog work! And, I am glad that you tell me that I am fine! I also want to thank God for not losing it, because with what is going on since Covid 19 and well before that, I could have truly lost my mind, because I refuse to be vaccinated, Covid 19 vaccination or others!I have always refused to be vaccinated!
      But, I also would like to know what it ment each time these signs appear?
      What is it trying to tell me?

      Delete
    3. I wish I could explain what the signs mean for you, but they are deeply personal to each person. The main thing is, how do the signs/visits make you feel? For example, when I see star ships I feel deep love and joy. Your feelings will tell you what you need to know. I hope that is helpful to you. Love and Light.

      Delete
    4. Thank you for your answer. The signs/visits make me feel safe, secure, hopeful for all of us!
      Thank you Sierra!

      Delete

Post a Comment