My Reaction To The Announcement

I am opening this post with an honest admission: I felt flat after President Trump's announcement. We Light Warriors were looking for long-awaited reassurance that action is coming down the pike - SOON. Maybe we were being unrealistic. This is a war situation. However, there was still a hope that we might see firm evidence rather than behind-the-scenes intel.

After a quick chat with another Light Warrior, and time to reflect, I realize that we are STILL watching the end of the movie play out. As my friend noted, President Trump did not announce his candidacy for 2024 Presidency. There were no dates. Here is his statement:

'...In order to make America great and glorious again, I tonight am announcing my candidacy for president of the United States...' (President Trump)

Yesterday Vincent Kennedy posted the top post on Anonup. Today he posted the bottom post. Hmmm.



Another Light Warrior friend texted and said that the Alliance would not telegraph their moves ahead of time. Precisely. President Trump's purpose for his announcement - and giving his rally speech that we have heard countless times - was to alert the rest of the world to what is happening in the US election. The world is watching.

Of all the things that happened today, I am placing my faith in the channelled message from One. I resonated with that message on a deep soul level. 

Also, I felt the strong connection between Light Warriors all over the world as we awaited the announcement. I did not feel alone. There was a grid of Light uniting us all today. 

President Trump kept talking about the movement. He did not specify that he was referring to the MAGA movement. It could be that President Trump was talking to US - members of the global Light Warrior movement. And of course there is the Que movement.

So keep the faith, my friends. Stay strong and positive. We do not want to falter now when our Commander-in-Chief has confirmed that he is committed to humanity's liberation. If he can do it, so can we.

Swords up - for President Trump, for the Alliance, and for humanity.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Okay ..I have read where Trump didn't say 2024.. just that he was announcing his candidacy for President. But to hear this could drag out for years is a killer to a person's spirit having followed Q and so many others expect so much to happen now. I hold the light albeit a bit dimmer I must admit my spirit needs something to give it a boost. Take care all..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will all take a moment to re-group, Doug. We will come back stronger than before...

      Delete
    2. Love, Light and hugs to you, Doug.

      Delete
  2. I am the Master of my fate; and the Captain of my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Federal Election Commission
    FEC FORM 1
    STATEMENT OF ORGANIZATION
    FILING FEC-1661550
    1. DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT 2024
    P.O. BOX 13570
    ARLINGTON, VA 22219
    Email: TRUMP@REDCURVE.COM
    2. Date: 11/15/2022

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you hold the light Sierra with your responses! Our mission here is not to get caught up in the politics, although it is very amusing. Our mission is to hold the light and see through what we came here to do. We will never know what is truly going on behind the scenes as it is a high stakes game. Joy and love in every present moment....even if it takes longer than our expectations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Indigo, for your lovely comment. Yep, we have to see it through to the end. Giving up is not an option. Swords up...! Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Caroline, so lovely to see you. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  6. The sign on the front of the podium said TRUMP 2024. The only immediate good thing I can think of is that if they try to arrest him now, it'll look like they're just trying to get rid of Biden/The DNC's political opponent for the next election. A bit tougher to arrest someone who's officially running as far as optics go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CLA...As with Pip, I used your comment in my new post. Great stuff, thank you! Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  7. "Death to drug dealers", could that be a calculated reference to big pharma?
    Oooh, this is getting interesting just when I thought it had fallen flat.

    Shine on :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pip, you will see that I used your comment in my post. Brilliant. Love it...! Shine on, my friend. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  8. I am SO glad to hear that I wasn't the only one who felt deflated after hearing his announcement. I wanted a BIG announcement after all this time. I actually had to have a friend of mine kind of talk me down, to realize I was being selfish in wanting this all out in the open so we could start the healing process on this Earth in earnest... and to feel as if I am finally fulfilling my purpose (though I do know that I am already doing that just by holding the Light).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to share openly and honestly in my posts, Deb. If others can see that any one of us can falter and feel flat, it helps them when they struggle. We are souls having a human 3D experience. We are going to struggle...!!! Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  9. My first thought was that it sounded like the rallies, and maybe folks who were there in person do not go to rallies. It was more about optics for the general public. While we tend to get emotional when things do not go the way we wish (aka 2-year-old tantrums), we must remember that "we"
    are not in control. I find it best to stay detached and be an observer from 40,000 feet up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DD - you will see that I referred to the 40,000 foot perspective in my new post. It's the only way to go right now. Ground level is pretty crazy, huh...?? Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  10. I am thrilled!!! Technically he is still President!! He was sworn in under the 'Republic' whereas JB was under defunct corporation. Our President Trump was awesome last night and stuck to what he has done for our country and her people!!! I was so proud of him!!! Although it has taken such a toll on his own family. He is setting the stage!! Movie not over yet!!! Grab some more popcorn! Yeah Sierra! We light warriors got this!!!! Karen Ü

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, your enthusiasm is SO infectious. Thank you....!! You are a bright Light shining through the Fog of War. You have inspired me today. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment