President Trump To Be Indicted Next Week

HUGE news - the Manhattan District Attorney is planning to indict President Trump next week. BOOM.

Could this be the shot heard around the world...? The trigger point to collapse the financial system..? A video of President Trump in handcuffs would immediately tank the stock market.

Now, Light Warriors, IF this does happen, please know that it is part of the Alliance operation optics to WAKE PEOPLE UP. The vast majority of Americans despise Biden and love President Trump. THIS is the Great Awakening.

Also, check out the timing. The announcement was made on 17th March, St Patricks Day. St Patricks Day has been referenced in intel as being significant - and 17 is the Que number.

More HUGE news - President Trump is back on Facebook after a lengthy absence. His two-word message: 'I'M BACK!' It was followed by a super-short video, just 3 seconds. Enjoy.

...And even more HUGE news (are you tired of winning yet...??). Xi Jing Ping of China is meeting with President Putin in Russia on 20 - 22nd March. BOOM. This is an extraordinary event. No one on Earth can deny the massive significance of the Chinese Premier meeting with the Russian President - IN RUSSIA. President Trump's indictment will be designed to draw world attention away from this historic meeting. Look here, not there.

Yes, there is still more good news. The Dutch farmers protest political party scored a big election win. The tide is turning.

Meanwhile in France, the battle continues... Crowds are protesting in the streets after Macron pushed through a deeply-unpopular bill raising the retirement age. Dolores Cannon predicted these times of protests and riots decades ago.

What an incredible week we have ahead of us, friends. Please ensure that you are stocked up with cash, food and fuel. The world could go pear-shaped for a few weeks. Trust the Plan...! This massive jolt had to happen to awaken people to the TRUTH about life on planet Earth. 

Finally, I have received my own wake-up call. I hurt my back gardening last weekend and had a Reiki session this morning with a lovely Light Warrior friend. It was clear to both of us after the session that I need to take much better care of myself and let go of focussing so much on other people. She said: 'Your cup is running low - you need to fill it to over-flowing before you can help others...' I will heed the advice of my body. I have become very used to pushing through, keeping going, as if I am super-human in some way and can even over-ride my physical strength. Not anymore. Rest will be my new favorite word.

Please take a leaf out of my book, blog readers. Practice extreme self-care. We need to be fresh and energized when we arrive at the finish-line, not barely functioning. Let's do this extreme self-care together, okay..??

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Rest, recover and be a little more selfish (in a good way) 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ric, I will indeed. Love and Light to you!

      Delete
  2. Ok take care of yourself Sierra and yes if Trump is arrested for no legitimate reason in the world you know he won't go..I can't imagine the real Trump will go ..I keep hearing he is in Cheyenne mtn ...NORAD safely secure for the storm surge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent point, Doug - yes, the real President Trump is hidden safely in Cheyenne mountain military base.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Caroline, much appreciated!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Mikaera, so lovely to hear from you!

      Delete
  5. Thank You Sierra. I too have been seemingly unable to get out of low gear, with a couple exceptions, since the huge jolts of light were seen on the Schumann's resonance graphs that many of us follow, 10 days or so past. Lots of abnormal aches & pains, slow recovery after gym workouts etc... I will take a page out your book. Sage advice. Thanks again my Kiwi Light Sister!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Phud. I have had so many abnormal aches and pains in the last two weeks. Before then, I was fine. Lately, I feel as if my body is falling apart! It's no fun at all, I have to say. But it is forcing me to move much slower than normal, so there is a silver lining, I guess...!

      Delete
  6. Here's a great message from Kat on the 17th: It answers why we haven't been able to go faster.
    "By day the Lord went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night. Exodus 13:21
    Stay strong. Eyes on the Prize! Love and Light, DD
    https://operationdisclosureofficial.com/2023/03/18/kat-anonup-updates-being-done-slowly-completely-hidden/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing, DD. Kat is posting some great stuff.

      Delete

Post a Comment