Ascension Thoughts

A gentle reminder - please don't allow the [D]eep [S]tate and their jabby agenda to distract you from the main show in town: Ascension. Humanity's Ascension, YOUR Ascension.

Confession time. I lost my center in the weekend. I had a major wobble. Gradually, without realizing it (like the frog in the pot of boiling water) I had allowed all the distractions of the jab crisis to overwhelm me. My major wobble was a GOOD thing. It forced me to go back to the basics that have worked for me for 35 years. Meditation...journaling...slow down...do less...be more present...create boundaries. It only took two days to get back onto an even keel.

Back to Ascension...

This excerpt from Daniel Scranton's latest Arcturian channelling is about the importance of keeping a steady focus on your Ascension. Don't get bogged down by the distractions, which - let's face it - are endless these days.

Your soul doesn’t care who is in power politically. Your soul doesn’t care how much money you have in the bank. Your soul isn’t concerned with what type of home you live in; your soul is in it for the journey. And it really is the journey that matters, and the journey is something that you may not always be able to quantify physically, but you can always feel it. Therefore, do not keep score. Do not look at what you’ve been able to manifest, or how many spiritual gifts you’ve been able to manifest as indicators of how well you’ve been doing as souls, as a being who is ascending.

As someone who is awake, we recommend that you concern yourselves with what you can feel, how open your heart is, the amount of kindness you are spreading around, how many people you have smiled at today. You can experience this expansion, this evolution of your consciousness, in so many beautiful ways that have nothing to do with the physical and what is happening in your world right now. Nothing is going to stop you from ascending, and no one with a negative agenda can prevent you from doing anything, but you can prevent yourselves from enjoying this process and experiencing it fully, and we want you to enjoy it fully. (Arcturians via Daniel Scranton)

I went to a VFF newcomers meeting last night. I facilitated a group of eight newcomers, all women - half of whom had just lost their careers the day before because of the mandates. Four out of eight. There were tears and grief, and my heart was full of compassion for their loss. The best use of our time right now is to hug the suffering Light Warriors. Look them in the eye, tell them you are so sorry, and hug them. 

Intel is intel - it will always be there. But the suffering person who appears in your sphere, whether by text, email, phone or in person, they need you NOW. We must keep our hearts wide open to be there for them, while maintaining a strong balanced center for ourselves. Not easy, but possible.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Annette, I appreciate your lovely message.

      Delete
  2. Sierra, I love reading your blog, and I suggest we help Cobra this call, it's time for positive alien divine intervention, something that we humans can't solve on our own
    https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2021/11/make-this-viral-divine-intervention.html
    https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2021/11/divine-intervention-activation-update.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I am sure our Galactic friends are stepping in now. The energies have intensified in the last few days. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  3. Hello Sierra,
    We can't shine our light on everyone, but everyone can shine some light on someone. Remember you can't do it all by yourself. If you try to do it all by yourself you will lose yourself in the kaos. Step back and look at it from the outside looking in not on the inside looking out. You are doing a great job. We all need what you deliver to us each day. Take care of yourself. Randy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Randy. I shared my wobble story at my VFF group meeting tonight. A member said she was pleased that I talked about it - it shows that anyone can have wobbles, we are all vulnerable, and sharing makes others feel less alone in their wobbles.
      I am grateful to you for your thoughtful concern. Much appreciated, my friend.

      Delete
  4. Yes...my boss is bearing down on me. Looks like my company will fire me Jan. 4. Winning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, you are one brave, cool Light Warrior. If anyone can stand up to your boss, it is you! I am so grateful to have you as a friend in this community. Love, Light and hugs to you. And yes, definitely WINNING!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing Sierra.
    You are so important to us.
    I appreciate all you do.
    Thankyou!
    💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline - you are important to me too. I so appreciate your steady presence. Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for adding me to your community, I was in a dead air space but you have added much needed oxygen to my world. Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, it is wonderful to have you in this community! Welcome. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  7. Thank you Sierra,
    I live in Wichita, Kansas, USA, Also, known as the Heartland. I have followed you for a long time, way before you started The Stargate Newsletter. I first "met" you on Operation Disclosure and IDC. You stood out like a shining beacon of light and your light has never wavered. I respect and admire your fearlessness and kindness, among many other wonderful traits.
    Sharing your vulnerability today, compelled me to reach out to you to let you know how important you are to so many, especially those like me, whom you've never met, but who have grown to know you. You have created a wonderful support system, both locally and internationally. We are with you and understand that the struggle (wobble) is all a part of the Ascension process and the Human Condition. Just wanted to let you know that you are so loved and appreciated more than you may be aware of . . .

    Eternally grateful

    Love Always, me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kayzon, I have tears of gratitude for your beautiful words. Thank you. This little community is so important to me. I understand what it feels like to be isolated during this Ascension journey. I live in a small rural town in NZ, which is probably the equivalent of your situation in Wichita! I needed to create a hub of Light as a support system for myself and countless others like me around the world.
      You have made my day, my lovely friend. Love, Light and a big hug to you.

      Delete
  8. Here's a hug from me - from the Great Lakes State. Love and Light, DD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment