Florida Governor DeSantis: Heroic

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis stands out as an heroic Light Warrior. He has just signed the Parental Rights In Education Bill. It secures the rights of parents to parent their children without state interference.

In his speech, Ron DeSantis confronted the [D]eep [S]tate head-on without flinching...

I don't care what corporate media outlets say, I don't care what Hollywood says, I don't care what big corporations say. Here I stand. I'm not backing down.' (Ron DeSantis)


Here he is again in the same speech, calling out Hollywood and naming Harvey Weinstein. God protect Ron DeSantis.

My friend Lance follows Dave at X22 Report. Dave's reports are excellent - I followed them years ago when I had time to watch videos. Here are Lance's thoughts about Kim Jong-un, North Korean leader, after watching a recent X22 Report. Many Anons believe that Kim Jong-un is working alongside the Alliance.

 Kim's recent activity to launch missiles is a distraction. 

Dave at X22 says that perhaps he is coordinating with President Trump to create as many foreign crises so that it floods the news so that the DS cannot dominate their narrative on Ukraine alone.  

The idea is to stretch the Biden Admin so thin that people can see they do not have a good handle and are ineffective on foreign policy. I agree with Dave... look for China invading Taiwan!!

The Biden admin can't continue to bang the war-drums on the singular issue of Ukraine when N.K. and Taiwan are happening at the same time. Genius! (Lance)

Blog Reader Jan wrote this comment - it's an excellent little summary of the current situation. Thanks, Jan!

Remember...we are watching a movie. Biden is not in charge. The Alliance handlers are in charge. What is coming to the US will be painful...inflation...food shortages...you name it. It has to be this way so that the Military can deal with the civil unrest. As Juan O Savin says, "a near-death civilization extinction event" will jolt the American sleepers. That's why, "the Military is the only way." (Jan)

The [D]eep [S]tate hospitals are now desperately back-pedaling, APOLOGIZING for their [C]ovid deaths. Maybe their handlers have withdrawn funding, and the Alliance is coming calling for justice..? You decide. This is a mainstream media news story.

An Australian army general stated on live television that 'there hasn't been a flu season for two years...'

Well. Hmm. Here are my thoughts. Corona virus is the generic term for all colds and flus. Therefore, when people test positive for corona virus, they are testing positive for a cold or flu. The so-called [C]ovid 19 strain has NEVER been isolated or identified. This is a FACT. So there HAS been a flu season every year for two years, as normal. End of my thoughts on this matter, thanks.

Ascension symptoms. Firstly, I am noticing that extreme tiredness comes in waves and strikes most unexpectedly. For example, this morning on my daily walk, I suddenly felt overwhelmed with exhaustion. I thought, 'I will never get home...' That NEVER happens. I am fit and walk at a brisk pace every day. Secondly, I am ravenously hungry. Food, food, FOOD. That makes no sense either because I always eat regularly and don't get to the point of ravenous hunger.

There is a lot going on, Light Warriors. Our job is not to be distracted by the multiple unfolding scenarios. We KNOW that the Alliance has the situation under full control. We can sit back, relax and focus on our own Ascension journey.

Finally, your daily reminder that detachment and refusal to go into fear is our greatest gift to The Great Awakening. That is what we Light Warriors need to gift every day to the Universe, to the Alliance, to humanity - and to ourselves.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Hi Sierra! I've not felt like socializing in a long time. I'm very happy to stay home with my dog and birds. Is this an ascension symptom? 🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there...Spending time in the 3D world can be exhausting so it is a very normal part of our Ascension journey to want to spend time alone, especially if we have pets for company. Enjoy...!

      Delete
    2. You are so welcome - love your user name...!

      Delete
  2. Love and Light, Sierra! Thanks for the nod. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Jan. I very much appreciate your contributions. We are all in this together to the end. Victory...!! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  3. Grazie Sierra per il lavoro che fai 🍷🍷🍷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Sei il benvenuto Franco - è il mio servizio all'umanità.

      Delete
  4. I am NOT feeling fear - believe me, I know what that feels like. But I have been extremely, highly emotional these last 4 days or so. I know some of it has to do with watching my husband suffer (his health is very bad), and some of it is the utterly ridiculousness of all that's going on... but I am mostly ANGRY or I cry at the touch of a button, completely unexpectedly. The thing is, some are saying now is the time for complete DETACHMENT, while others are saying it's time to go within and BE with all the emotions. How does one do both? Which is more important?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb...Emma got a download about grief - I will include it in today's post. It might help you. We are all doing our very best just to SURVIVE this time, my dear friend. Whatever it takes. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
    2. Hi Debi, want to offer my 2 cents which is we have to go through these emotions that are still trapped with us, and release them, so that THEN we may be unwavering in our 'neutral'! I believe this to be triggered by all the solar energy (solar flares, storms, CMEs etc) being emitted by the sun and galactic energies being sent by our star families. You are not alone. I am going through the same thing. I felt SO CALM not too many days ago but it seems there's always some residual emotional crap I didn't know was there that I needed to let go of. The suicidal ideation popped out of nowhere the last few days and it's been rough but we just have to remember to be strong, it WILL pass. It's all purposeful. Sending you so much love <3

      Delete
    3. Thanks Grottysnot - you inspired the Ascension Thoughts Update post. Love, Light and hugs to you, my friend...!

      Delete
    4. Right back at you friend <3 Sending you so much love and appreciation

      Delete
  5. Sierra, I do so love it when you share your ascension symptoms! I'm not super fit by any means but I do usually enjoy a 2 hour walk every few days. For the last week, I cannot even manage a few km's. My body felt so dense and heavy and I start almost shaking. And yes, the sudden waves of extreme fatigue where the only thing you can do is lie down...

    Also does anyone else feel like when they go out into nature, is not really there, like it feels flat and almost lifeless? I have heard from some other lightworkers that mother gaia's consciousness is not here anymore (reincarnated into her new body) and hasn't been for many months and all we are experiencing is an echo or overlay at the moment. This 'unreal' feeling of reality coupled with the intense ascension symptoms is truly making me feel like I cannot function in the 3D world anymore. Like something HAS to let up soon, SURELY? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Grottysnot, I am feeling the same way lately too. The old saying is "Be IN this world, not OF it." The phrase rattling around in my head has been "Not OF this world, and BARELY in it." I think a lot of us Light Workers are already outside the 3D. I am a very creative person, and even that holds no interest for me right now. I just want to be free in a beautiful new Earth, the wait is excruciating. We know we'll get there, hang tough! Love and light to you. 💖

      Delete
    2. Thank you much MoonGoddess69! Thanks for sharing. Today for me, the phrase that keeps tumbling around in my head is 'You are not alone'.. where before that meant I had my spirit guides and star family supporting me, today I feel it in a different way like OTHERS FEEL EXACTLY AS YOU DO and it is purposeful and okay! I am getting many confirmations, you being one of them <3 Also yes, I am usually creative too, I don't care about anything anymore. I feel like 'curing' the depression at this point is like a band-aid fix, it is this reality that is deeply lacking and we need to get out of here. Sending you so much love <3

      Delete
    3. Thanks MoonGoddess and Grottysnot - great comments, so pleased you are sharing here. It helps all of us to know that we genuinely are not alone on this crazy emotional rollercoaster ride...

      Delete
  6. Greetings Sierra and all.

    So much to share isn't it Sierra?

    There is no covid19 and nobody needs a test to know they have a cold or a flu or whatever similar. The PCR test is not meant to detect those, at all. Someone scanned a home rapid testing under UV light and they are preprogrammed for positive or negative. The swabs, especially the original large ones, inject something into the brain and they all contain carcinogens. The virus is the corruption of the governments and we've all tested positive for that...

    Thank you for what you do. Now you know more how I feel with CFS. And it's way more than just physical exhaustion. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, we've all "tested positive" for the EFFECTS of the corruption on us. Just to be clear (wink).

      Delete
    2. Well said, Sarah - yes we have all 'tested positive' for the effects of corruption. I haven't had a test because if I did get sick (I haven't for years), it would be a cold or flu and I don't need to be told what to label it. That's my stance on the situation. Thanks for sharing, Sarah.

      Delete
  7. Sierra, I love your updates and they are so uplifting. You have such a sweet energy about you and your updates always have great information and are very helpful. Blessings, Love and Light to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment