Dark To LIGHT In Real Time

Every day when I wake up, I KNOW that the Light has won in real time here on Earth. I can feel the difference in energy. I am experiencing such a stark contrast from last week when the energy was heavy and challenging to this week when it is happy, peaceful and Light-filled.

Blog reader Deb wrote this story in a comment. I am sharing it because I believe it confirms that a major dark force has been removed from Earth and has been replaced by the Light. Children like Deb's son are highly evolved souls - they are closely connected to the higher realms while incarnated. They KNOW.

On the very morning that I read that the head of the Cabal was executed, I took my son (who has Down Syndrome) to a busy store... and for the very first time in 3 years, he wasn't scared. I thought his reaction to larger crowds, even in places where we have been numerous times, and nothing negative has ever happened, was because of the masks... or even because he could feel the FEAR everyone was feeling without it being spoken. And maybe it was both of those.... because now it seems that even HE can FEEL the difference in the air. That it's lighter and brighter. That brings me so much hope! (Deb)

Blog reader Faith emailed me this fascinating dream from FB.






There are more star ships around now. In the last two days, we have had beautiful cloud ships - they have filled the sky with their wonderful shapes and high-vibe energy. Last night my Light Warrior friend Bill and a friend watched a starship circling around in the dark sky for ten minutes, flashing lights as it moved.

As I wrote in a comment, when WW2 ended, it took some people a long time to register that they were free. Even though the fighting had ceased, they were still trapped in their daily fear cycle and could not embrace the Light of liberation. Highly intuitive souls, like Deb's son, instinctively know that the war is now over. If you stay close to your Source energy moment to moment - minimizing distractions - you too will feel the joy of the beautiful 5D Earth energy.

The 5D energy goes a long way to explaining the weariness around intel for many Light Warriors. Remember, the intel is now for newbies. Those of us who have been diving down rabbit holes for many years get to spend some time on the surface at last, basking in the sunshine. Our main mission work in that respect is done. No need to keep 'punishing' yourself endlessly with depressing stats and long complex intel videos, unless you genuinely enjoy it, of course. Take a break. Go outside. B...R...E...A...T...H...E.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Kabamur: "Pleiadians are god-like to other extraterrestrials as well. The most loving beings in the universe are the most powerful. They protect Earth from outside evil. Most of this is happening in frequencies humans can’t detect with 3D senses. Pleiadians are very loving but feared by many dark groups across the universe. They have fleets of crafts and motherships with weapons no enemy can defend against and have used them to protect Earth before. They eliminate harmful astral entities. They prevent many false flags and natural disasters. They clean the environment of toxins. Humans look more like Pleiadians than any other ETs because they led the original mission to upgrade the evolving species found on Earth and disperse the variety of human races across the planet."

    "How Powerful Are Pleiadians?" (eraoflight.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the Krishna temple the most loving and powerful people in the universe are called demigods and demigoddesses. They manage this material universe for God and Goddess.

      Swami: "When the battle of Kuruksetra was being concluded, in outer space there were present many demigods of the higher planets, and they were observing the fight because Krishna was present there." (Bhagavad-gita As It Is)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Wayne. Barbara Marciniak's channeled books of the Pleiadians give excellent information and background on their connection to Earth's humanity. It is widely known that Pleiadians will be the first to land in ships.

      Delete
    3. I also felt the energy go from heavy to light. With this big cabal member removed things will be moving faster. Yeah!

      Delete
    4. I am so glad you have felt the shift too, Indigo. Yes, things will move very fast now...!

      Delete
  2. I have felt an important change in how I feel from yesterday to today. I don't know if this has to do with a change in energies, with the execution of that warlord or with what, because it happened yesterday afternoon and the times don't seem to match. The past days were very heavy and I experienced a certain inner discomfort that I don't know how to define. Even my eyesight was worse. But yesterday afternoon, after waking up from a nap, everything had changed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ric, I was reading comments below Sophia Love's latest blog and they were all saying the same thing - the energy has changed very noticeably within the last days/week. Dark to Light. I believe that Light Warriors will experience it first - and it is happening, yay...!!

      Delete
  3. This is something possibly without importance or meaning, but I'll tell you. When I was reading this article, with my music playing in the background, Petula Clark was playing and I became aware that on a subconscious level I was connecting you, Sierra, with Petula Clark. Do you like Petula Clark, by any chance? Needless to say that I love it, which is why I have her music among my favorites. 😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting, Ric. I remember Petula Clark from my childhood. I will look up her music and see if there is a connection. Thank you...! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  4. Yesterday, on the way home, my oldest son and I witnessed a RAINBOW.... without any rain. Sure, there were a few darker clouds further away, but I have never seen a rainbow without first experiencing at least a little bit of rain. I'd like to think of that as another sign - a promise kept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb...Yes, the same thing happened here yesterday. It was a big fat chunk of rainbow rather than a full curved rainbow, and there was no sign of rain. I also see it as a great sign. I hope you and family are well.

      Delete

Post a Comment