Flynn: 'Many Congressmen Sleep With Children'

General Flynn just confirmed that his recent tirade against Q was optics. He stuck a knife deep into the dark underbelly of the [D]eep [S]tate with this statement: 'Many Congressmen sleep with children...' (38" video). Q said that Congress will be virtually empty when they arrest all the pedophiles. Sickening.

Friends actor Matthew Perry was found dead in his hot tub on 28th October - the day of the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse. Originally his death was deemed 'possible drowning' but now it has been categorized as 'deferred' by LA coroners.

I am a former Friends fan - before I knew about their [s]atanism - so I read a few MSM stories about his death. What intrigued me is there was not one single reference to the fact that someone at the house must have called emergency services. That person was not mentioned in any of the stories.

Light Warriors are discussing the connection of his Friends character Chandler to Rachel Chandler - named for being the 'child handler' for [E]pstein. We know the [D]eep [S]tate playbook is complex and obtuse. Some of the truth will never be known.

Dan Scavino posted a 'dog comms' post - a picture of a dog beside a swimming pool - a few days before Perry died. He has since posted another one. Light Warriors who follow Q know that dog comms pics usually telegraph the impending death of a well-known [D]eep [S]tate character.

US Speaker Mike Johnson quotes 'Rule of Law' (President Trump and Q) regarding [B]iden impeachment proceedings. 'We are moving forward on this very aggressively...' (1'  24" video)

Take 23 seconds to confirm for yourself that the Alliance is in FULL control. No hints...!

She is right. The [D]eep [S]tate will fight to the bitter end. Surrender was never an option for the remaining evil DS entities. Buckle up. You know that the Light has ALREADY WON on the continuum outside of time and space.




Chilling meme. Thank God the Light has already WON.




Apologies to anyone offended by this meme. I think it's clever.




Still with light relief - this time from UK comedic Light Warrior Katie Hopkins. It is black humor, because sadly the drive-through jab facility she is mocking is exactly what we had here in New Zealand during the height of the jab madness. I joined a local protest outside a jab drive-through facility where parents were lured to have their children jabbed with free burgers and fries. Heinous. (30" video).

Finally, there are no words for the insane lies promoted by the already-expired-but-doesn't-know-it-yet MSM. Imagine the derisive laughter from Light Warriors worldwide as they read this headline, and realize that you are in good company.

Gorgeous day here, hot and sunny. Nothing can phase me right now, friends. Here at my 60,000 foot perspective, the sun is always shining. Join me...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. 💜💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your cheery purple hearts, Caroline. Stay warm over there...!

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that you've got that 60,000 foot viewpoint, because right now I feel mired in everything in my life - nothing to do with what's going on in the world, as that madhouse of mayhem continues on no matter what. I feel extremely irritated at just about everything, and for me the winter has just started (so far this is only the 2nd day of the "freeze" that's due for at least 2 more days). We even have a blackout for nearly 2 hours (thankfully, the electricity came on just as it was starting to get uncomfortable in the house). I feel very much STUCK, in limbo, with no positive prospects, other than the same-old, same-old. And don't get me wrong - I am still grateful for all that I have. But I am just incredibly lonely (I wish I could say it's because I miss my husband, who passed 6 months ago, but it's not that... it's the fact that he effectively pushed away most of my friends and family, and those Woke business did the rest for me). My only prospects seem to be joining the local Senior group, which I do not wish to do - all those people just seem "old" (and I'm not referring to their age, if that makes sense). I will try to get some exercise today - after the plumber leaves - and hope the incessant beeping we have in the house out of nowhere (I already changed the batteries to the smoke alarm) will stop. My son thinks I have an attachment. Not sure how to rid myself of that one. This is just one of those bad days for me, I guess. I don't have that many of them anymore, so there is that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, it's good that you don't have many bad days anymore - all credit to you considering how recently your husband died. You may feel alone in the physical but you are most definitely not alone in the spiritual. Many blog readers live alone, including myself. We Are With You. Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete
  3. I have ask...Mon Oct 30th and HRC?

    Lots of chemtrails today..targeting the early morning sun.

    Last day of October..can we rig for red? 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug, I received a lovely email from my friend Coach Jerry. It included the fact that he believes HRC and Oct 30th has happened on some level, to be revealed later. At this pointy end of the mission, it's about Trusting The Plan.

      Delete

Post a Comment