Post Eclipse Musings

I have had a long weary day of travelling. I have little to share today so I will just have a wee ramble about my impressions apres Eclipse.

Today, now, hours after the Eclipse, feels like a vacuum, a void, which may be a message in itself. It's not an unpleasant state, rather just empty space, as if the world has inhaled, and is yet to exhale. All of humanity has pushed the pause button.

Last night I had a dream where a loved one showed me an empty house, as if to indicate that there has been a reset, an emptying out, and humanity is starting again. However, this reset won't be obvious to everyone immediately in an overt way. It starts WITHIN, and filters out into your daily life. Quietly, reflectively.

I feel different today. Activities I enjoyed even just days ago seem meaningless. And at this stage of transition, I don't know what to replace them with. Hmmm. I have been discussing with Light Warrior friends the need to have radical acceptance over what we are currently going through. Often there are no words to describe the sense of bewilderment and discombobulation.

Yet, amid the strange feeling of discombobulation, there are moments of sheer wonder and beauty. As I have shared before, my long drive takes me through some of the most stunning scenery in New  Zealand. Today, I marvelled that, in the middle of nowhere, there were countless huge deciduous trees in all their glorious autumnal colors. Who planted those magnificent trees so far from civilisation? Most New Zealand native trees are evergreen.

Finally, I am sure there will be a slew of naysayers online in the next few days, lamenting that 'nothing happened' during the Eclipse. If they truly believe that 'nothing happened' then that is the reality they created. Personally, I feel a thrilling, almost miraculous shift deep within. I just KNOW that everything will be okay, in Divine Timing. That's the key. Divine Timing. 

And I also know that the old energy has gone forever, like sand blown away in a windstorm. We are in brand-new territory now, Light Warriors, with no maps, compass or radar. We are flying by the seat of our pants, making it up as we go. 

The only way to approach this new beginning is with a profound sense of excitement and gratitude. Be grateful that you have a fresh canvas, a blank slate to create the amazing 5D world you have always dreamed of, leaving the past far behind you.

All is well.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Charlie Ward: "It's eclipse day. This is a spiritual journey and this is all to do with frequency and vibration. For those people on the right vibration they will feel things shifting, changing. They will see things they did not see before. For those who are not on the same frequency nothing will happen at all."

    Charlie Ward Daily News
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/ASAfcFTQeMVh/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the eclipse from my cabin in the woods here in North Carolina. It was peaceful and relaxing. The demigods manage this universe for Creator and they blocked the sun today. The lightworkers teach that the demigods have large spaceships. Material activities that we enjoyed in the past "seem meaningless" now because we are becoming more spiritual. I have learned about the demigods from Swami's books, and you can read them for free at: prabhupadabooks.com .

      Delete
    2. Wayne, what a great setting to enjoy the eclipse. Your cabin in the woods sounds lovely. I can hear the birds! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
    3. And I completely agree with Charlie - the Eclipse time is a spiritual event, and those who are not interested in raising their frequency will not be affected by it at all.

      Delete
  2. I avoided looking into the different theories about the eclipse because I didn’t want to get carried away like a lot of other people did. I just did what I always do with eclipses, equinoxes and solstices, which is to thank Divine Mother for the energetic blessings and to open myself to receiving them. I look forward to seeing how this special eclipse energy affects my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, I love your approach to the eclipse. The physical manifestation is such a small part of the event - it IS about energetic blessings, that will last for months. Hugs to you.

      Delete
  3. I did feel some powerful energies coming through during the meditation and felt we did shift timelines. However, just like 12/21/12 if we were expecting big immediate tangible happenings in the physical it's easy to get disappointed. I agree Sierra, in the changes were more internal. I felt some discomfort in places in my body from past life wounds (even my original wound!). We have been cleansed and are empty. Luckily an empty vessel/jug makes the loudest sound!😎. So ready for excitement and feeling love in my heart again! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, I am pleased you mentioned bodily discomforts - me too. I had some disconcerting little dizzy spells yesterday that only lasted a few seconds. Most uncomfortable though. And on 8th April (NZ time) I had stomach upsets which is very unusual for me.
      Great changes in our heart space, CC. Absolutely! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  4. Here in Idaho ...didn't notice any dimming ...expected to see the moon partially in front of the sun...nope hey just glad you are still here Sierra that means I didn't get left behind!!🆕🌎
    I am joking kinda but really who knows I can see my higher self telling me how close my vibration was...maybe next time ..in 26k years 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee, Doug - yes I am still here. I received a vision during a regression many years ago that I will be among the last LWs here, turning out the lights in the 'empty house' (3D).
      The fact that you can joke about your vibration means you are right on the mark, Doug. Humor is one of the great hallmarks of high vibration. See you at the VICTORY parties, my friend.

      Delete
  5. Great share Sierra. Thanks again!
    I watched the eclipse on MrMBB333 and Gina's Utubes simultaneously. I ended up sticking with Gina's because she was showing a huge sphere behind the sun and even though the moon sphere was 3/4 covering the sun neither were dark and looked transparent. Gina did not experience darkness in her area of southern Indiana. I have watched other's videos and several peeps caught a winged flying entity just as the eclipse began. My immediate thought was a dragon. A Utuber I frequent thought the same and he explained that ancient and current Chinese tradition around the eclipses is a dragon showing up. Other eclipse viewers caught a giant space ship near the sun. Very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Possum. Oh, how awesome to think there may have been a dragon flying around up there during the eclipse. And I would expect star ships, MILLIONS of them around the sun at the time. They would all be cloaked.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was at the exact X point of the 2 eclipses. Out on an inflatable boat doing a meditation. The most heartfelt prayer I had was "Source... please show us how good it can get."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment