Four Months Since Last [K]ate Appearance

Tomorrow it will be FOUR MONTHS since the real [K]ate [M]iddleton was seen in public. The explanation that she is 'recovering from cancer' wore thin long ago. I know elderly people who had invasive cancer treatment and were back gardening within several weeks. These people are in their late 80s and 90s. Kate is a fit young woman. Wake up, people...!!

This article features the pic she is supposed to have taken for her son's sixth birthday. Scroll down the article. You will see the famous 'park bench speech' by fake CGI Kate. Compare that woman with the woman in the photo in the same article, leaving church with her family in Sandringham on Christmas Day. Not even close to being the same person.

Sometimes the on-going movie can be a giant yawn for those of us with ears to hear and eyes to see. I can't be bothered posting about President Trump's sham court trial, and US politics seems like a never-ending farce. I don't mean to sound cynical - I am actually genuinely calm and positive. However it is hard to maintain daily interest in such a long-winded movie that is designed for awakening 'newbies', and is not for us.

Change of subject...

Actor Jerry Seinfeld has stated that 'the movie industry is over'. No surprises there when most of the so-called A listers are in GITMO or have departed the planet.

Finally, I promised a LW friend that I would include this excerpt from the Dolores Cannon book, The Three Waves of  Volunteers and The New Earth (pages 541-542)It is about adjusting the frequency of the sun which could relate to the recent (potentially faked) Solar Eclipse.

B: 'We needed to shift the sun, technically, and we needed to be able to adjust it. And if anybody could see it, they would all know what happened. That wasn't a very practical way of doing it. So we just kind of shut everybody down.

D: So they wouldn't know it?

B: Yes. You went to sleep that night and you slept like you thought it was a twelve hour period. And you woke up. And your watch was still running the same. But in fact you had literally gone through a whole week.

D: Everyone was put into suspended animation?

B: Yes. You shut the whole thing down at the same time.

D: While the world moved?

B: Oh, yes. The planet moves. You have the so-called "night and day". But we actually adjusted it. It was a really interesting trick to do it, But it does work. This planetary adjustment that's coming up. This frequency change thing that is coming up. You can't merely DO this with everybody awake. Because you're going to have all sort of strange reactions in people. So they THINK they're all awake. But yet we can shut them down. It's a bit of a trick.'

D: You said this was done a few years ago.

B: Yes, it was. We had to make an adjustment in the sun's frequency.'

We must remember that any 'technical wizardry' like this must be agreed upon by the majority of the human collective. These frequency adjustments are not acts of aggression by the dark forces. They are planetary upgrades for the benefit of humanity.

That's it for today, Light Warriors.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Still no recent photos or videos of Kate. They, the firm, are going out of their way to hide something. I found YT Ascension Star portal readings and insights very telling, "Princess Catherine spirit" is revealing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat - do you have a link to the portal readings...??

      Delete
    2. Here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7GHfA3cDAk

      Delete
  2. Wow! Dolores Cannon's book excerpt is very interesting. I was listening to Jetson White's take on things from his ET contacts and he recently said the old sun ascended in the early sixties and that wasn't even the original sun. There was a Star Trek the Next Generation that showed planetary beings being moved to another realm while they slept and they never knew it. The so called current sun has been white for years now and I remember when it was yellow. I noticed on my hikes the current sun annoys me because it seems too bright depending where it is in the sky. Thanks again Sierra! 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Possum. Yes, I noticed years ago that the sun changed from yellow to white. How come no one is talking about it...?? Sometimes I throw it into conversation just to get a reaction. Usually the response is a blank stare and change of subject.

      Delete
    2. A few years ago, the Sirians through Sheldan Nidle said that the sun was in the process of being changed from a hydrogen based to a helium based sun. That probably accounts for the color change as well.

      Delete
    3. I followed Sheldan for many years, Lisa. His webinars were excellent - a great Light Warrior.

      Delete
    4. For sure! I used to look forward to the updates every week. He is greatly missed.

      Delete
  3. Hmm so we all slept for a week and still woke up tired during the fake eclipse? 😂😂
    The sun was yellow to me growing up in the 80s and 90s but it did turn white many years ago now that is true. Well I had hoped I could go to bed and wake up in 5D, I'm sure I could cope given enough time to activate 😉❤️🕯️
    11.3 11.4 11.5 11.6 operation disclosure keeps suggesting those mean 113 days 114 days of 2024 which is now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Doug, it would be lovely to wake up in 5D and leave all this behind.
      Interesting about the days theory...

      Delete
    2. Yes.. I hope the days theory is correct myself!

      Delete
  4. What do you think has happened to the Princess of Wales?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aidan, I suspect that she is not with us anymore, but the announcement is being held off.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing about the sun, wow! Some people reported seeing the moon off to the side during the eclipse so that explains why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Indigo. I am fortunate to own almost all Dolores Cannon's books and have re-read them countless times. I know where to find the interesting relevant bits...!

      Delete
  6. I’m so tired of the movie too Sierra. If it weren’t for blogs like yours, Janine (tarot) and Jean-Claud (Beyond Mystic), I might have stopped paying attention. It’s so old, yet knowing it’s a movie (all the fakes - is that even Jerry Seinfeld - and performances - US Congress waving Ukraine flags), I still keep an eye on it from our 60k perch so I don’t miss the final scenes. This movie is beyond brilliant on infinite multi-D levels. I really don’t care anymore if there is an election here in US, if Trump remains CIC or who goes to GITMO. Because I do know l, like many of us here, this is really about ascension and our sovereignty. I’m the meantime, I’ll be entertained, intrigued and in awe of the chess moves. Thanks for your great post again today!!
    Much love to you Sierra and our community 💛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely insightful comment, Alice. I just want to say Ditto.
      And yes, you are right - that isn't Jerry Seinfeld. I am so jaded from the war that I missed that one.
      This journey is all about Ascension. The details are just that - details. Hugs to you,

      Delete

Post a Comment