Meme Post

Remember when the [D]eep [S]tate congress waved Ukraine flags during session in April 2024, demonstrating that their true allegiance is to the DS and not the American people...? Me too.



A picture says a thousand words.



We Light Warriors know all about this message.



Sadly, this meme is true for most of humanity in the Western world.



A funny clever meme that totally needs the F bomb.



That is all I have for this post. I can see from my 60,000 foot perspective that the Alliance has everything under control. That is clear to those of us who have ears to hear and eyes to see, even if we still struggle with the waiting process. Impatience is a major challenge for Light Warriors on this Earth mission to liberate humanity.

There will be days when you are calm and have more patience, and there will be days when you are not so calm and struggle with impatience. I find that using the F bomb word can be an effective stress release when I am alone with my impatience and frustration. Whatever it takes, my friends. I am sure our supporters Upstairs are not putting pennies in a jar every time we swear and will present the jar to us when we finally arrive Home...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Ok my wife and I loved the book store meme!! "Yes that's the one, do you have it in paperback?" 😂😂😂👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it brilliant, Doug...?? You can just see the dead-pan expression on the customer's face. Love it...!

      Delete
  2. I had a good laugh about our friends upstairs keeping a coin jar for all of our swearing. LOL
    💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee. We have to laugh on this journey Possum. Humor is what separates us from the DS riff raff....!

      Delete
  3. I love the F word! And the book store meme! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment