Tucker Interviewed Telegram Founder Pavel Durov

Tucker Carlson interviewed Russian Pavel Durov, founder of Telegram. Telegram has almost ONE BILLION users. Durov described his experience while visiting San Francisco, just after meeting Jack Dorsey of Twitter (2' 20" video).

Here is the link to the full interview with Pavel Durov (58 minutes).

Your bizarre story for today. What is it with plane mishaps...? Now we have the King thrown in the mix for extra spice. Crazy stuff.

Thanks to Kat for posting this video of Dolores Cannon talking about moving into New Earth. As many of you know, I studied her work for decades and attended one of her last training workshops in Melbourne (5 minute video).

I resonate with this quote from the latest Ascension Lightworkers FB page - maybe you will too...

While experiencing rapid timeline shifts, it typically takes a minimum of two weeks to assimilate the new energies into your physical being. Following a major timeline transition, such as the one recently undertaken . it is common to feel disoriented, lack motivation, or feel a sense a feeling of being lost or mentally fatigued. These emotional responses are natural as the body and mind strive to acclimate to the unfamiliar frequency.

Finally, I was pondering after I wrote yesterday's post - which often happens after I write an Ascension update and think of all the topics I forgot to include.

Are you getting easily distracted while doing mundane tasks..? I am noticing how often I wander off during a household task and do something else. I think it's because I am bored with the mundane 3D tasks. They don't hold my interest anymore. There is no way I would - or COULD - wander off halfway through writing a post. I am fully focused and in my high vibe happy place.

And this morning I had an idea. If you want to get a feel for your incoming 5D life, take an average week and jot down the people and activities that you enjoyed during the week - things that gave you true joy and pleasure. You will see that you already have more 5D experiences in your life than you realized.

This afternoon I am blessed to have social time with two Light Warrior friends - and we will be joined by two Aussie LW friends via Skype. Wow, FIVE Light Warriors in the same space. I hope my roof doesn't blow off with all the high vibrational energy.

This is a rare occasion for me. Usually it is one-to-one meetings with LW friends, whether in person or via Skype. What fun...!

Thanks for sharing your experiences in the comments after my Ascension update post. It helps all of us - we can clearly see that we are not alone, far from it. Thank goodness for 5D communities.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site. 

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I am really grateful to be a part of this blog community. Right now I don’t have anyone in my personal life to talk to who is on their own spiritual journey. My husband and my best friend are both awake, but they are more focused on the political stuff than the spiritual stuff. Both of them know about the spiritual side, and they let me talk freely about my experiences, but it’s mostly a one way street for that topic. Sometimes I really want to talk to someone who has been on a spiritual journey themselves because I need that kind of advice. So this blog helps me out a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Anael. Sierra's blog is a spiritual lifeline and helps me oh so much. 💗

      Delete
    2. Thank you Anael and Possum. Like you, I don't have many people who have the political/spiritual mix either. It is a rare conversation that encompasses all aspects of my Ascension journey. This community helps me too...!

      Delete

Post a Comment