Welcome News For Light Warriors

I am opening this post with news that will be welcomed by many on this planet.

BREAKING: WEF founder Klaus Schwab has allegedly recently been admitted to the hospital.


This Shadow of Ezra post has enormous implications. If it is true, it is a big win for the Alliance. Please use your discernment, as always. It seems that Tel Aviv is on lockdown as the DS desperately fights back. Trust Q: 'Saving Israel for last...'



A very cool little clip from President Trump's recent Pennsylvania rally speech. Hint: Note the length of the video. Watch closely - and enjoy (17" video).

A powerful video message from a Light Warrior. He is right - silence is compliance. We have learned our lesson from the Plandemic (1' 46" video).

It is a quieter intel day so this post will be brief.

Regarding Ascension symptoms, I am relieved to be feeling better after a fairly unpleasant few days during the Solar Eclipse period. I was experiencing headaches, sudden dizzy spells, heart palpitations and extreme tiredness. It was not a fun time. Now, I just have the 'bell effect' (as if someone has struck a large bell inside my head and it is reverberating!), and vivid dreams. Apart from that, all is well. 

I feel the news in the opening segment is highly significant. It could be a tipping point that throws the world into chaos. Remember, WHEN it does happen - because it will - the chaos and turmoil will be relatively brief. This chaotic phase is necessary to break through to the peace, prosperity and freedom awaiting humanity - those who choose it. Unbelievably, some people will prefer to stay in the 3D nightmare because their cognitive dissonance is so great. Pray for them.

Hang in there, friends....! The Best Is Yet To Come.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra


Comments

  1. Let's pray he goes from the hospital to the central sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your pithy comments, Scott. Great to hear from you...!

      Delete
  2. Great update again. I hope Tel Aviv stays in lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat. Yes, it is an excellent sign about Tel Aviv. Watch this space...

      Delete
  3. Ventilator and sedation just like they did to so many during the plandemic for this evil man. Sorry that's not being in the heart but this whatever it is, needs removed post haste. It's just a 📽️right ? 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Doug, it is just a movie. And Blossom Goodchild's latest channeling reminds us that Earth is a game. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the show...!

      Delete
  4. 💜💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline...! Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  5. The comments that go with Klaus' twitter hospital announcement are hilarious. Thanks Sierra! 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Possum...! As I wrote in today's post, we Light Warriors have a brilliant secret weapon - our sense of humor. It defines our humanity. And in the end, the dark forces are no match for our Love/Light and humor...!

      Delete
  6. Here is an uplifting message from the Galactic Federation of Worlds about Iran, Israel, Russia and the White Hats...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnZGuN6qzp8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Possum - I look forward to checking it out later. Busy day...!

      Delete
  7. Ok, so I saw something the other night (10PM) that has taken a few days to register in this old brain. It was what I thought was the moon at the time (like a 1/8 crescent) & similar in size to moon. BUT it was turned so it looked like a smile or horns. So NOT a waxing) or waning( crescent because it was on the bottom \_/, also not a cool bluish color but warmer color. It was lovely & made me think fairytale like. I live in Alberta, Canada by the way.
    Anyone else see this?
    :^) Shining on in woowoo land

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s interesting Pip. I did glance at the moon the other night just before bed and I’m not sure why I looked for it cause I normally don’t. Anyway I thought it was in an odd location and yes it looked warmer in colour and I also noticed the smile effect. I am in Ontario.

      Delete
    2. Oh, ladies I must check out the moon tonight. I am usually so busy looking for starships at night, I forget about the moon...! Thanks for the heads-up.
      Shine on Pip and Indigo, always lovely to hear from you over there in Canada.

      Delete
    3. Indigo, Thank You! I was wondering if I was the only one on the planet who noticed. It's really pretty crazy & in my 65 years I've never seen anything like it.
      :^)

      Delete
  8. Looks like a deal was arranged so Iran could save face and respond to Israel but no vital targets and Israel could tear their interceptors..I doubt any hyperonic missiles uses ow cruise missiles per Ben F and now Dr Salla latest update.
    So the planned WW3 won't happen but per Q don't we need some type of escalation fake or not ..we shall see..who is telling us the truth and who isn't

    ReplyDelete
  9. A tit for tar...but Iran lost real generals it was reported...Israel lost nothing really...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a movie, Doug. Hang in there for the credits, due to roll in a theatre near you soon...!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment