US Petro Dollar Ends 9th June

I am opening with an update regarding the US Debt Clock. It seems the screen shots of the clock showing zero were genuine. Apparently there were 'glitches' where it went to zero then back up again. Hmmm. Watch this space.

A reminder of why 9th June is a very important date...



Americans, do NOT fall for the [D]eep [S]tate civil war psyop. I don't know who the woman is in this video but her message is powerful (1' 44" video).

Woman: 'You (Americans) are much more united than they want you to believe. You are the MAJORITY. Patriots are the majority...'

Along similar lines, Russell Brand calls for Americans to vote for President Trump to prevent division in society. I have never been sure about the color of Russell's hat - White/Black/Grey/Pink Polka Dotted, but you can't argue with his passionate message (40" video).

I love this little clip. An elderly Vietnamese man is a big fan of President Trump. So heart-warming (26" video).

Light Warrior El Salvador President Bukele was interviewed by Tucker Carlson. In this excerpt he describes the [s]atanic roots of the international crime organisation MS13 (8 minute video).

President Bukele: 'There is a spiritual war and there is a physical war...' Indeed.

This [D]eep [S]tate stooge has done a major about-turn. Methinks the Alliance is using him for information about his [s]atanic friends. He gets to stay alive in return for numerous acts of public humiliation (19" video).

This bombshell statement from the American College of Pediatricians condemns gender surgery for children in the strongest terms. The statement names big American medical organisations that still promote gender surgery in children despite years of warnings from the ACP. A must watch (2' 16" video).

It's chilling when you see it all in one post.




This note comes from Judy Byington's daily newsletter - Judy does great work, I have followed her for years. Thanks to blog reader Jim for forwarding it to me. If true, it is a BIG deal.

Judy: 'The White Hats are in the process of arresting eleven of the twelve Trump trial jury members. The remaining one was a White Hat spy who verified that other jury members accepted a huge amount of money in bribes to convict Trump.'

Here's a bit of fun for you, from Stephen - a tarot reading from Izabela about will President Trump go to jail. I like her readings (10 minute video).

Finally, this morning I had an email chat with a Light Warrior friend. We discussed how we often feel like we are going crazy. Absolutely. I freely admit there are days when I think I must be losing it. The world is moving around me in the usual manner yet I feel no connection to it whatsoever. If that is the definition of crazy, yep, that's me. And I am guessing I am far from alone in this community.

Hang in there, friends. It is a rainy Sunday here in New Zealand, usually a quiet intel day. Not this particular Sunday. It's a great indication that things are moving.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I was hoping more intel would surface on the zero debt clock issue. I myself did not come across any new info on it while perusing. The link you originally posted was from SGAnon's channel and he is a trust worthy source. Debt is fake anyhow. The Trump love is world wide and very contagious. Thanks Sierra! 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's right, Possum, I forgot that the original link you sent me was from SGAnon, probably the most trustworthy source out there. And agreed, debt IS fake. It will be wonderful when all that BS is in our rear-vision mirror.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline, I always enjoy seeing your purple hearts. You are a gem...!

      Delete
  3. Hello Sierra
    It must have been raining in the night time. There are raindrops on the leaves on the trees that shine like stars in the morning sun.
    My cat just came in through the bedroom window and was happy after being out in the morning sunlight.
    A good thing about cats is that they don't get distracted by politics. So I was reminded that the most important thing is to be grateful to be here on Earth.
    Someone once said that it would be nice to have a cat as president because then we could all take a nap when we felt like it...😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, it is 6.30pm here in New Zealand and we have a stormy rainy night after many weeks of no rain. It feels cosy to be indoors knowing my garden is finally getting much needed refreshment.
      I am practicing gratitude every day lately. I have been in AA for nearly 40 years and gratitude is a big part of the program. I am taking it to the next level these days. When I go shopping, I thank God for EVERY purchase, out loud...! I believe it has lead to abundance in my life.
      Lovely to hear from you. Have a great day in beautiful Denmark.

      Delete
    2. Oh Torsten, you are so right about cats. Every once in a while when I have been reading how crazy this construct we appear to be in is, I look at my cat JayJ and say to him, aren't you glad you are a cat? LOL
      JayJ is very protective and lets me know when I need to request help from upstairs. Cheers 😻

      Delete
    3. 🐈 I think that people who love cats are usually nice people. They are not afraid of being who they really are spirtually.🐆

      Delete
  4. Actually 9 June (the digits 6 & 9) reminds me of the pisces zodiac sign of 2 fishes swimming in the opposite direction as well as the yin-yang symbol in Taoism. Hopefully the world comes into karmic balance on this day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JN. That would be delightful. We are already in 9th June here in the southern hemisphere. It would be great to wake up tomorrow to a brand new world....!

      Delete
  5. I’ve been fascinated by the comments of feeling disinterested and disconnected from 3D. Me too! I haven’t wanted to write or really do anything, and most of the disclosure news I read falls flat. In part, I’ve read variations of what is news many times before, yet mostly I’m watching from afar and more neutral. Of it but not in it. Is this a collective higher frequency shift I’m part of, or my daily dedication to the Course in Miracles? Probably both. I’m so grateful for your blog Sierra, because it connects me to this collective higher perspective, and I know I’m not crazy. We are ascending into neutrality and quite sane. ;). I also know the white hats and Trump have pre-scripted what is happening and all is well. The best is unfolding for us, as we collectively rise to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice, it's lovely to hear from you. We Light Warriors are hovering above the 3D construct most of the time now, dipping our toes in when necessary. We have done the bulk of our work to help humanity in that last phase. This is a quiet space before SHTF. It is most comforting that we have each other. Hugs to you.

      Delete
  6. We have reached critical mass of awakened I think, that I heard was always the key before military would take action. We can't have another election until 2020 crime is openly disclosed to the public and all are informed about all the false flags and psy ops against the people of the world.
    Petro dollar ending today debt clock momentarily showing all debt cxld sure are good signs for nesara to be implemented!
    WWG1WGA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug, did you catch any fish...??
      The signs are all looking very promising indeed. WWG1WGA...!

      Delete
  7. I have a few observations that are strange / interesting. I believe Torsten is from Norway and I watch a beautiful young woman restore her Norwegian cottage and they have both stated that their fall season is coming up and the temps have cooled down. I am in the northern hemisphere too and summer doesn't begin until June 21st. What realm am I in?
    For the last 3 days my right eye has been twitching like mad and I have to put pressure on it to keep it still. Anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Possum. The weather here in NZ is unseasonably mild for June. I was watering my garden a few days ago which is unheard of at this time of year. We have had so little rain.
      As for 'symptoms' I have had the eye twitching in the past, it's not fun. Potassium helps - bananas. My main 'symptom' is ear ringing and just a strong sense of discombobulation.

      Delete

Post a Comment