Speculation About Dates

Patience has been well and truly tested for all Light Warriors on this Earth mission. 


Humanity was supposed to ascend in December 2012 but it was decided that not enough people were ready at the time. Those of us who WERE ready have waited over eight long years more than anticipated. No wonder we feel jaded, exhausted and totally over 3D life.

Speculation about dates for global game-changing events is entirely natural for battle-weary warriors seeking relief from the daily tedium. The current date of interest is 4th March. It is widely speculated that President Trump may be officially inaugurated on that day as the rightful 19th President of the restored USA republic. Anons believe that 1st April is another deadline by which time significant events will have transpired.

An event much closer has the same date as one of Cue's favorite numbers - 23. The State of the Union Address is on 23rd February this year. Considering the fake [B]iden issue, this will be a very interesting SOTU.

Cowboyw2b...


Just one reason, 2.23 is a very interesting day for a SOTU address.

Picture

I am a new adopter of 'Tarot with Janine' - journalism is about researching ALL sources, both on and off planet! Her latest reading resonates with me...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FHpDIxdPkY 

I agree with Janine. It's not about US politics - it's about rescuing the children, something that Cue and the Alliance have made very clear. I believe that timing of a BIG event - something that will shock awake all of humanity - depends on rescuing all the children first. Then NESARA/GESARA will roll out quickly afterwards.

Janine is right - the only weapon the [D]eep [S]tate has left is the dying MSM. Spirit always said the mainstream media would be last to go. We are finally at that point of the mission. It is something to celebrate.

Remember, the USA 'election' is optics -necessary theatrics to keep the world focused 'here', not 'there'.

WE'VE GOT THIS, World Patriots.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra 

Comments

  1. Thank you. I've been following you for years on D. C. Glad to know where to find your posts.
    There is NO ONE I agree with more than you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny. Thank you so much. It's great to have you here on my blog page! Onward and upward...

      Delete
    2. Thanking the Creator , for all that you are doing for us We the people !!! I hope that we don't have to wear these blaster mask long. I get sick to mi stomach. And I am not going to take that killer vaccine. I wanna live for a very very very plus more a long time. I wanna have kids. I'm 51 years old and no kids of mi own. I'm wishing for a baby of mi own. I am married but mi husband can't produced . I don't know what to do.

      Delete
    3. I pray that you don't have to wear masks much longer too. I hear your strong desire to have a baby of your own. Age reversal with the med beds may be the answer to your dream coming true. God bless you.

      Delete
  2. I'm excited about February 22 and or February 23! Much significance numerologically speaking and energetically, as well. Hold the Light! A breakthrough is imminent!

    WWG1WGA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about an imminent break through, Mr E. Absolutely!

      Delete
  3. For 8 years talk has been cheap, but finally we will it takes money to buy whisky! Gonna happen just as you say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The momentum has been gathering - it's all about the avalanche about to roll down the mountainside. Thanks for your feedback!

      Delete
  4. はじめてお目にかかりました。素敵な方ですね、シェラさん。MedBedsについて少し掘り下げてお伝えいただけませんか?性能、機能、大きさやリリース時期なども。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could read this message! I suspect that it is Japanese...?? If so, I love your country. I lived in Tokyo for four months in 1987, teaching English at a language school. I look forward to returning one day. Thank you for connecting with me.

      Delete
    2. Dear Sierra,
      I think this person was asking about Med Beds, if you could dig a bit deeper into them such as, Performance, function, size and release time.

      Google Translate:
      I met you for the first time. You're a nice person, Mr. Shera. Could you dig a little deeper into MedBeds? Performance, function, size and release time.

      Delete
    3. Here's a link for Med Beds:
      http://www.blissfulvisions.com/articles/med-beds.html

      Delete
    4. Release time, I'm hearing by April.

      Delete
    5. Thanks to both of you - I have not used Google Translate before so this was an education, I appreciate it. Mr E, I believe you have answered the query re the Med Beds. I will include the link you have added here in my next post. Thanks again!

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. I now know how to use Google Translate! The above message reads...
      'Thank you everyone. Thank you for your prompt guidance. A wonderful day is approaching. I am very happy.'
      A wonderful day is indeed approaching. Bless you.

      Delete
    8. Oops! I am so sorry - somehow the comment I translated got accidentally deleted. Thank goodness I had translated it first.

      Delete
    9. Mr E, thank you for the estimated release time of April on MedBeds. Is there a link to that information somewhere? I would like to know who is saying April for release.

      Delete
  5. WHAT IS THE Galactic Federation of Light?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good question, Golden. The Galactic Federation of Light is a federation of planets in this Galaxy that is working to help Earth ascend to the Fifth Dimension. When enough of humanity has ascended, Earth/Gaia will be admitted to the Federation. We have been quarantined for millennia because of our low dense vibration. Earth/Gaia is the main focus because our Ascension helps the whole Galaxy ascend higher. Liberation is now very close!

      Delete
  6. WITH GREAT LOVE SIERRA, YOU ARE A REAL TROOPER, ALWAYS WITH BEST INFORMATION POSIBLE, I ALWAYS LOOK YOU UP FIRST, MAY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY TILL THE END OF TIME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rene! I am very grateful for your blessing to myself and my family. Blessings to you too, my friend

      Delete
  7. Yes Iam Japanese
    Thank you very much for everyone very much. I'll be thankful to the guide who will be right away. A wonderful day is approaching. I'm glad.(皆さん、とてもありがとうございます。早速のご案内に感謝いたします。素晴らしい日が近づいています。大変嬉しく思います
    日本人)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment