A Great Master

 This is an excerpt from a Council of Light channeling by Rebecca Couch...

https://heartlight.ca/council/latest

'How better to experience yourself as a Great Master than to send you into a deep, dark, damp, scary, murky abyss of a cave to collect small fragments of light, one by one, until there is enough light for all to find their way out of the cave back into the Great Light?'

That's us, Light Warriors. We are the ones who volunteered to come down into the deep, dark, damp, scary place called Earth. Our mission was to incarnate here over a series of lifetimes - hundreds, even. We needed to live alongside humanity to understand their pain so we could figure out how to rescue them from millennia of enslavement.

Our long cycle of lifetimes is drawing to a close. At last. We will ascend into the Fifth Dimension, knowing that we did EVERYTHING in our power to rescue as many people as possible so they could ascend too.

The phrase 'It is darkest before the dawn' describes our current situation. The bulk of our rescue mission work is over. We have dished out countless Red Pills. Our job is done. Now we wait impatiently for the dawn of the Golden Age of Gaia. 

The 3D chaos is peaking before it is lost forever in a blaze of glorious Light. This is a very challenging time for Light Warriors. WE know the truth about the dark forces, but most of humanity is yet to learn it. SOON.

Take a moment to acknowledge your immense courage. You volunteered for this mission. It is true that only the bravest of the brave and the strongest of the strong were selected. Many were turned away. YOU were chosen. You have performed your job with integrity and humility.

Very soon, all of humanity on planet Earth will 'awaken' with a massive jolt. It is with great compassion and unconditional Love that we await that moment. We are ready, arms wide open for reassuring hugs. This is what we came here to do, my friends.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hello DD - lovely to hear from you again! Yes indeed, what a journey. We will be sharing our 'war stories' Upstairs, the younger souls listening in awe and wonder. They won't believe what we went through during the last phase of Earth's Ascension.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Sierra. Nice to see more of your new articles! True - the younger souls will not believe our stories. I must have had 4 lifetimes just in this one! I'm past ready for 5D.

      Delete
    3. Sorry DD, I missed this comment. Yes, I totally agree about the many lifetimes rolled into one. Sometimes I feel that I have lived a whole lifetime in a week lately. So much inner processing. And I am also past ready for 5D - we Light Warriors have patiently held the Light for humanity and we are Green for Go...!

      Delete
    4. I appreciate the "whole lifetime in a week." Some days it feels like I'm walking through sludge, especially with a "bad" hip. I'm so ready for the MedBed - to avoid surgery!

      Delete
    5. I live in a retirement area and have several friends in great need of a med bed. I totally relate to your wish to avoid surgery, DD. Also I see med beds as being a vital component in healing the people wounded by the vaccine.

      Delete
    6. Let's hope some, if not all, of those who choose to be healed can be healed from the vaccine. People I never met are so quick to tell me that they got their shot. SMH. They're still asleep and may not be around long. However, I bless them all on their journey.
      Are you aware of the differences/similarities of the Celestial Chamber vs. Med Beds?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. My pleasure! If you live in Italy, I love your country. I am a BIG fan...!

      Delete

Post a Comment