Anonup Snippets

 Ghost Ezra...President Trump took the stage for his CPAC speech at 4.49pm EST - the exact time on the Cue watch. Alliance in FULL control.


Potus right on time.



Cowboyw2b...Mike Pompeo is linking his tweets to Cue drop. BOOM.

Pompeo tweet includes 'badge of honor'
Q drop includes 'Badge of Honor'

Must be 'Over the TARGET.'

Picture

Ghost Ezra...Mitt Romney has joined the Black Eye Club. Ouch.

Things aren't looking good for Mitt.
Picture

Ghost Ezra...Watch out for a royal State funeral in UK.

Lizard eliminated.

Picture

Ghost Ezra...Check out the amazing ghostly skull shape in the smoke about the White House. Maybe forecasting the above funeral? Rather cool that it was GHOST Ezra who posted this message. Tee hee.

Whitehats were sending a message on the Whitehouse live stream earlier. 

Picture

Kim Runner...This excerpt from President Trump's CPAC speech leaves NO doubt of [B]iden's fate on 21st December.

 
Video

Finally, when I was walking on the beach yesterday, I encountered a man wearing a shirt with the Punisher logo. I couldn't help myself - I had to ask. I said, 'I see you have the Punisher logo on your shirt. Do you know what it means?' He stared at me blankly. I said, 'It's part of the Truth movement. Have you heard of it?' He replied that he had heard of it. I said, 'Are you part of the Truth movement?' He said, 'No'. I replied, 'You soon will be...'

Buckle up, World Patriots. Word on the street is that the next week or so will be VERY interesting.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra 

Comments

  1. They're beginning to remove the 'razor wire', from the fencing, around DC Capitol. Big things are brewing! I can't wait for movie credits to roll.

    WWG1WGA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is excellent news! They must have completed all the work in the tunnels, thank God.

      Delete
  2. Progress on the fence, but....

    https://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article/news/national/capitol-riots/capitol-fencing-comes-down-other-barriers-still-up/65-b346d31a-40fe-4775-9acf-af9b46d1ba6f

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr E - I nearly included your link in the post but there were already a few links. it's very exciting to see the tide turning and good news coming in. Bring it on...!

      Delete

Post a Comment