'In Case I Don't See Ya...'

Here is the link to Jim Carrey's official Twitter page - and his last tweet on 21st February...

It features a cartoon image of Truman, Jim's character in The Truman Show movie. Truman is standing at the exit of the sound stage of a fake town that was, unbeknown to him, his home since he was born. He says his famous line: 'In case I don't see ya...'

I will finish that line - I was a big fan of The Truman Show which is still a strong analogy for Earth mind control -
'In case I don't see ya - good afternoon, good evening and good night.' 

I am guessing that [s]atanist Jim Carrey posted the tweet to signal that he took his final exit.

Speaking of fake worlds - what pandemic...? Thanks to Stephan for forwarding me this damning little video.

I love this guy, telling it how it is. Yes, there are huge chunks of the world where mask wearing is not happening. Apart from mandatory masks on NZ domestic flights, only truly paranoid people here wear them. 99% of us don't wear them. I am flying domestically next week for the first time. I will use a cotton bandana and say - truthfully - that I am allergic to other fabrics. Wish me luck!

 

Video

Katie Hopkins shares her airport [C]OVID testing experience on Gab. She is right - the dam is about to burst.

An emotional morning. I have been in enforced COVID testing at the airport to try and escape Britain for work.

The lovely nurse at the testing centre grabbed me into her room, gave me a MASSIVE cuddle and thanked me for standing up against the lockdown hoax. She told me testing is a load of crap.

She knows. So many know. This dam cannot hold.

Thank you to NHS and medical staff who are sharing their truths. 

Major Patriot on Gab with direct PROOF that [B]ill [C]linton went to Epstein's island. BOOM.

'Confirmed: 42nd president of the United States visited Epstein at “Pedophile Island”'
https://archive.fo/7kA2L  

Finally, Doq Holliday with some sobering thoughts about Virgin Airlines. 

Why are the British Virgin islands named that?

Why is Epstein Island & Branson Island located in the British Virgin Islands?

Why is Dick Branson's company called Virgin?

Why does the logo have a blood drip on it?

What else is going on in the Virgin Islands? 


Cue said that the truth won't be for everyone. We Light Warriors have had much longer to assimilate these shocking truths  - yet still I can feel sick reading a new bit of information.


Hold the Line, World Patriots. WE'VE GOT THIS.


Where We Go One We Go All.


Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments