JFK Not Jr: 'John Kennedy'

Anons have found a video where he calls himself 'John Kennedy' and talks about chess being a military game. BOOM. Scroll down this Anonup feed until you find a video of a man standing beneath a large archway (the video link would not work in this post)...

Sidney Powell risks her life in this dynamic interview. She reveals the truth about two murders - and China and Iran's involvement in election fraud to install [B]iden in the presidency. Watch from 13 minutes where she talks about a young staffer who was 'vaporized'. The man investigating his death died soon after.


Cowboyw2b with a Trump Hotels tweet referring to St Patricks Day on 17th March. A date to watch out for....?

Trump Hotels tweeted a picture of the clock at Trump International Golf Links & Hotel Doonbeg in Ireland.

Picture

Finally, Katie Hopkins with some humor over the new racism - It's not cool to be white...'

White people need to STOP apologising for not being black. We have enough sh*t to deal with trying to wear taupe without looking like crap.

World Patriots - train yourself to let go of impatience and think positively about a few things that are NOT happening...

Is [B]iden living in the White House? Does [B]iden do live press conferences where he takes questions afterwards? Does [B]iden fly in Airforce One? Has [B]iden travelled overseas to visit any world leaders? Has he been photographed with any world leaders that have visited him? Have any of the Executive Actions he supposedly signed been activated? Has the USA flag been flying above the White House 24/7 since he was supposedly inaugurated?

NONE OF THIS IS NORMAL IN A US PRESIDENCY.

Draw comfort from what is NOT happening in the charade 'presidency'. Know with every fiber of your being that the military is waiting for the perfect time to POUNCE. Remember Sidney Powell's cheetah cardigan? 

Strike fast and strike hard. No warning.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Once again, a great perspective, Sierra. We all need to breath and remain steadfast and patient.
    A quote I love:

    Patience is a Virtue. Having Virtue is a sign of a good moral being. Good moral beings have the power to overcome evil and change the world. And, we will!!! . . . Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr E. Patience is one of the most difficult virtues to master in 3D life. We Light Warriors have earned our stripes when it comes to patience!

      Delete
  2. Hi sierra! How do i subscribe to this blog? I don't see a way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JC. Welcome on board! Stargate Newsletter is a ship with a friendly supportive global crew. It's great to have you with us on this journey.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sierra and good morning from the other side of this beautiful planet. I will make it short and straight forward as my English is not the best.
    May I ask you if you train or educate people to get the patience to enter in a higher level, of if you are looking for to open such a base?
    If there will be all this changes (you know what I mean D1-3 and T1/2), there must be people around the world to educate the others.
    It makes no sense if you earn all this hell of money sitting in the QFS Computer you can start with it 1000ends of projects but you dont know where to start.
    All of this galactic money will flow within the next weeks but instead to be happy, Iam sad as I see myself at the end of the road...at the end of my mission.
    Would really like to hear your point of view.

    Thank you for your perfect researches all the time. Your articles published by Judy always makes me calm.

    Best regards, respectfully

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ExCop from Germany...So lovely to hear from you. I am going to share with you an instant vision I received while reading your words. It regards you feeling sad that you are at the end of your mission. What I saw was that you are at the end of THIS PHASE of your mission. I saw you popping out into a blaze of beautiful Light - and setting forth on the NEXT PHASE of your mission. And the message I got - this vision applies to ALL Light Warriors, including myself.
    So thank you ExCop for inspiring such a wonderful vision. You have helped me today!
    As for setting up a center, I am waiting to see where Spirit guides me to go after the RV/GCR. I THINK I know what it could be about - but who knows...?? Staying in the moment, I will discover my path as it unfolds. Much Love and light to you. If you are an ex-cop, I honor your career. It is such important work for humanity - and a career to soon be taken up by someone very close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your answer Sierra, we keep in touch (rkgeneration@gmail.com)..if you wish.
    Have a save jorney tomorrow and all the best.
    Might God bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment