Message From Czech

 I received this lovely message from Miluska in Czech in a post comment. I translated it and I want to share it with you all...

'Hi Sierra. Thank you very much for your wonderful news and I am always looking forward to every new one. There are more and more good ones and it warms my heart. I'm from Czech, I can't speak English, but the translators help :). I pray for President Trump and his entire team, for all the patriots who sacrifice everything for the truth and the destruction of darkness. I am 63 years old, but I believe that I will still experience the wonderful Golden Age and perhaps even the healing beds. I wish you all-there for water, good health, faith and much love and THANK YOU.'

I am 64 years old and I believe that I will definitely experience the wonderful Golden Age of peace and prosperity here on Earth. And the med beds!

We Light Warriors are currently scattered all over the world. We have been positioned in places as far apart as Czech and New Zealand to maintain a grid of Light as we help humanity ascend. When we have the financial resources, we will be free to move around the world meeting each other. What a wonderful time we will have...!

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra

Comments

  1. thank you verry much <3 I am also from Czech republik, many people with us follow your messages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ArtAja - please give my love to our Czech friends. I am so happy to have you all with me on this journey. Where We Go One We Go All. Love and Light to you,

      Delete

Post a Comment