The Green Bandana

This post is dedicated to my lovely friend Bev who met me at Auckland Airport yesterday as I transitioned through on my way home from my holiday. I told her I would call the post 'The Green Bandana' in honor of the bandana I wore loosely on four flights where everyone else wore medical or heavy fabric masks. 

Most of New Zealand is at Level One which is barely noticeable in daily life - unless you fly domestically. I was pleased to see that NO ONE was wearing masks in the airport terminal buildings, and most people ripped off their mask as soon as they got off the plane. However, the 4-6% brigade kept their masks tightly on right until the terminal doors. And a man near me on the plane lifted his mask for each sip of water, then put it back in place. Yes, we can eat and drink. Oh yeah, mask wearing makes a LOT of sense on flights.

Moving on... 

I agree with Cowboyw2b - Airforce One's new livery is very significant, especially when it is the same colors as John Kennedy's plane.

I keep getting the feeling the new Air Force One is or will be a marker.

Picture

Cowboyw2b again, with a Cue drop linked to the Ides of March (15th March).

The Ides of March = 3.15.
Just sayin'

Picture

Ghost Ezra with a brilliant Cue connection to Trump Hotels. 'Watch the water'. St Patricks Day on 17th March.

Watch that green water.

Picture

Doq Holliday reminds us that the divinely motivated Cue team (which includes President Trump) will NOT let us down.

Less than 10 have the picture of what's truly going on.

By design.
Trump is one of them.
These are the most brilliant minds that God has set aside for a time like this where we take our Country back.
God has heard our prayers and he's heard the screams of the innocent children.
He will NOT forsake us.


Finally, this excerpt from Matthew Ward's March channelling makes two things very clear. Firstly, the Alliance will DEFINITELY win the battle to save humanity. Secondly, there will be unavoidable civil unrest in USA when President Trump's presidency is officially confirmed. Matthew says that this announcement must precede NESARA/GESARA.

'It is likely—let us say unavoidable—that a period of unrest will follow public acknowledgement that the country’s government is being reformed. As stated in our last message, that must precede implementation of G/NESARA’s other provisions, which will benevolently impact life worldwide, and the changeover in governance is the primary thrust of light forces in that country. Although the Act is a straightforward piece of legislation, its essence is spiritual, its purpose is ending the long reign of darkness on Earth.


We know how eager you are for that day to come and you would like to know when it will. If we knew, it would be our joy to tell you, but we don’t know. The success of this monumental undertaking is absolutely clear in Earth’s energy field of potential—and it is fait accompli in the continuum—but there are no absolute timelines.' (Matthew Ward)


We can take a lot of comfort from Matthew's message. This last phase of the waiting game is testing the mettle of every Light Warrior on Earth right now. We are doing the best we can, albeit with some moments of impatience and frustration. 


WE'VE GOT THIS.


Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra 

Comments

  1. Hi Sierra . . . It's 3/15 and I love the new plane! I got to see AF1/Q+ twice at airport rallies not far from where I live. Is it time to rock 'n roll? WWG1WGA ... Love and Light, DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DD...I love the new plane too! It looks very classy and the choice of livery is hugely significant related to John Kennedy. You were so fortunate to get to see President Trump twice at airport rallies. I can't wait to see him one day. Yes, I believe the time to rock 'n roll is very close now. WWG1WGA. Love and Light to you, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this, Sierra. I recorded two audio books for Suzy and Matthew Ward that are on iTunes under my name Pete Hawk. It’s nice to see you’ve mentioned Matthew’s message. That’s interesting about Air Force One. I honestly loved the paint scheme as it was and saw it land with Clinton on board when I was in Frankfurt, Germany one time. I’m sure Trump has his reasons as you pointed out. Keep up the great work! You are my favorite poster on IDC. Pete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely feedback, Pete! I have enjoyed Matthew's messages for many years - I own four of his books and often re-read them. He is one of the most reassuring steady off-planet voices. I instinctively trust him.
      The timing for the new Airforce One livery is very interesting. The link to John Kennedy's plane cannot be ignored in light of much evidence that he is still alive. A model of Airforce One in the Oval Office featured prominently in many Dan Scavino tweets while he was with President Trump. I always wondered if it was a sign.
      Stay tuned!

      Delete
  4. Sierra,

    The next 10-12 days should be interesting and hopefully very exciting! :-)

    Love and light,

    Pete

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment