Guess Who Got The Jab...?

Anonymous Patriot on Gab...

Just saying.
[B]iden's revealing comment on the death of Prince Philip. The [s]atanists must tell the truth as part of Universal Law.

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
 
Picture

The good news - progressive action against the Scamdemic from Germany...
https://twitter.com/ProfessorWerner/status/1380888172318621696

 The bad news - Gestapo tactics from our NZ PM. No jab, no job. Note her grinning face, almost mocking us.
https://twitter.com/berniespofforth/status/1380793390099542016

Disclosure of off-planet life is heating up - this awesome sighting was leaked by a US military source.

Watch the end of this Santa Surfing video, at 17' 20" - an Anon asks General Flynn about JFK Jr...

Finally, here is a quote from my friend Ron Giles in his latest post. He discusses the Galactic connection to the war to liberate humanity - and why it is so important that we maintain our faith in the Alliance Plan.

If left alone we Humans would have created the experience of a fully functioning Galactic Community that functions as The Kingdom of God, the Garden of Eden. If we as Children of God respond to our Spiritual Guidance and act in harmony with the Alliance, we will fulfill our destiny as Galactic Citizens and indeed create the fullness that God has intended for us as a Human race with our Galactic brothers and sisters. We are the only ones who can fulfill this calling. This is why the many Star Nations of the Galaxy are here cheering us on. They know that the winning of this war is not just for the earth but for the whole Galaxy. This is the Alliance perspective and the reason why we are Cherished and Loved beyond what we can imagine by our Galactic brothers and sisters. We are the answers to their prayers. They know of our creative powers and that we will use them for the betterment of all creation. That's who we are. 

Remember, we are winning this war not just for humanity on planet Earth - but for the entire GALAXY.

Hold the line, World Patriots. WE'VE GOT THIS.

© Sierra NZ 2021. I am delighted should you wish to re-post this and/or any of my articles on your own or other sites. However, I ask that you please ensure this link is included https://stargatenewsletter.blogspot.com/ and the post is included in its entirety. 

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Left alone from the demons who ruined our lives we would have made a much different world. We are the great people of Earth who have love of God. We have Krishna and Radharani Deities on the alter in temples. Some people believe in Odin and Frigga. Some people try to communicate to the advanced people in space who live in motherships. We try to do devotional service to Creator. By taking to spiritual life we help win the war which will help the entire galaxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wayne. It is so reassuring to understand that we have already won the war to save humanity on the continuum in the higher realms. Now it plays out on the Earth plane. It is always darkest before the dawn. Dark to Light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sierra, I thought I might be ill, my symptoms are almost identical to yours. As the saying goes...WWG1WGA. In love and light, God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorraine, I understand exactly how you feel. As I was cleaning my teeth this morning, I felt dizzy. I thought, 'Thank goodness I know what is happening to me, otherwise I would be very concerned.' I KNOW that I am a healthy person. I believe my symptoms are linked to the rapidly ascending vibration on the Earth plane. Lovely to hear from you.

      Delete
    2. Sierra, I have felt dizzy at times, also. At first I thought it might have been from earth changes. I later learned that it is mostly from being an HSP - Highly Sensitive Person.
      We sense things quicker than others, and we react to our environment if it's too loud, too bright, too fast, too tight, etc. It's just the way we're wired. Hope that helps. DD

      Delete
  4. Hi DD...Thank you for your insight - I definitely relate to being a Highly Sensitive Person. Life on 3D Earth has been too loud, too bright, too fast and too tight for me for a long time! Recently my issue has been clothing. I have mentioned before that many fabrics irritate my skin. It seems to be getting worse - and I cannot tolerate any clothing that feels every slightly tight. I would love to be able to wear flowing robes all the time. Great to hear from you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sierra . . . yes, some fabrics irritate. As a seamstress, I've learned to choose the best fabric for the article of clothing that I'm making. You might also be aware of how the labels (in the back of the item) create stress by irritating your neck, etc. When I buy something ready made, I usually have to trim the label or cut it off completely. Thanks for always being prompt with your replies, my friend. DD

      Delete
  5. Hi DD - it's great to chat with a kindred soul when it comes to these kind of issues. I have become obsessed with cutting off tags on clothing! I can only wear viscose and cotton - nearly all other fabrics are off-limits. And an item of clothing I could tolerate several months ago might suddenly become irritating. My local op shop is receiving a steady stream of items from my wardrobe as so many things fail my comfort test. If I could, I would get rid of every item of clothing I own and live in robes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I think robes are coming. : ) Playing the role of a high priestess sounds apropos!

      Delete
  6. Tee hee...! We have to keep our sense of humor on this journey, DD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment