Intel About Unloading Of Ever Given Ship

Please use your discernment about this intel - I am still trying to find solid confirmation that US Navy Seals found children and nuclear missiles or WMDs (weapons of mass destruction) on board.

WhipLash347 with more interesting intel. I believe that he has insider connections. I cannot comment on the Gematria coding in this post because I don't understand Gematria.

From Emily T & Rina C

Bluegreenteam = gematria 500, 768, 128. Lots of interesting translations and drops 500, 768, 128:

-Jets preparing to take off
-Buckle up, Full Steam Ahead
-Operations underway, Operators active
Strike Back/FF
-Mockingbird, Disinfo is Necessary
-[D] = Defcon1, Declas, DJT (C before D?)
-The Event
-Rods of God, SEVEN Rays/seven EBS
-Project Odin, All Platforms
-God, Yahweh, Pineal Gland
Sounds like go time to me ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥

Britain's Chief Medical Officer has declared that Britain will treat [C]OVID like the flu and there will be no more lockdowns. This is HUGE news. Could it be the first domino to fall, ending the Scamdemic worldwide?

This meme is a powerful symbol for the awakening of humanity. Help to make it go viral.

Picture

Light Warrior Ben Garrison does brilliant satirical cartoons...


Picture

Finally, it seems there is a 'heated discussion' going on at Telegram over the credibility of many high profile 'intel providers'. I don't follow Telegram - a friend told me about the fracas. My only comment is to always use discernment, do your own research and trust your intuition. There is a massive amount of disinformation out there at present. It is happening for a reason - security of the Alliance operation is paramount. Countless lives of brave Patriots are at risk.

Hold the line, World Patriots. WE'VE GOT THIS.

© Sierra NZ 2021. I am delighted should you wish to re-post this and/or any of my articles on your own or other sites. However, I ask that you please ensure this link is included https://stargatenewsletter.blogspot.com/ and the post is included in its entirety.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Sierra, great post as always. A suggestion if I might. Myself and several of my friends are growing weary of the "wake up period" for all the peeps still sleeping. We're trying very hard to skip the wake up videos from people like Charlie, Mel, Juan etc. All of whom are very good and very earnest. but, after 20 yrs of this, my friends and I are trying to focus on the next steps. I'm sure others are, too. If you would be so kind as to put together a post listing of people and sites you know to be uplifting. Manifesting. Light bringers focused on next steps. I'm sure a lot of people who've been on this journey for a long time and are weary of the negativity would be helpful.

    As always, thank you for the great work you're doing. Much Love to you and yours.

    tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tim, many of us do our own research. What might be resonant to some people won't be to others. Don't rely on others to do the work you yourself should be doing. Have a look on YouTube, Bitchute, Rumble, Gab, MeWe and other, then choose what instinctively feels right to you. You say you've been in the game for 20 years. A little while longer won't upset the alarm clock. Some of us have been in it for longer than that. We are holding the line without complaint. Have a safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to you both...
    I will address my response to both of you at the same time, I hope you don't mind. Gearshaw63 is right (sorry to call you by that name - if you would like to sign off sometime with your first name, that would be great!).

    It is true that some things resonate with some people and not others. But as we ascend, it gets even more complicated. I am losing resonance with intel providers/spiritual coaches that I followed avidly for years. It's got to the stage where I am struggling to find a video I resonate with to watch for relaxation. I tend to watch astrology or tarot videos to relax but I don't even resonate with them anymore. We are in the Now moment. The past and future have become quite meaningless in many ways.

    There is no doubt about the weariness of Light Warriors. I often feel tired awaiting the next domino to fall. However every day we are gaining so much for our personal soul growth: patience, tenacity, unconditional Love. This waiting phase is definitely not empty - it is FULL of opportunities to fast track our spiritual growth.

    Having said all that, after a discussion with a Light Warrior friend yesterday who is also feeling jaded by all the videos, we agreed that a steady voice on the scene is Dave at X22 Report. I don't follow him anymore. I used to faithfully watch his videos. But I have decided if I need a video from now on, that's where I may go. Usually my day is filled with skipping around the different intel providers, trying to discern truth from disinformation. It's very challenging.

    I hope this is helpful, Tim. Hang in there...! The celebration at the end of this journey will be amazing...!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to your happy place/space. It's God's realm. Not easy to get to, due to our conditioning. It requires proper breathing. The deeper, the better. Relax and release, all anxieties.
      See the light? Follow it!

      You're welcome.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Mr E - this is a great suggestion. Relaxing and releasing all anxiety keeps us in the Now moment. It's the only place to be during the Ascension journey. Much Love and Light to you, my friend.

      Delete
  4. @gearshaw63 Many of us do our own research, indeed. It’s why we’ve been here for 20+ years while people called us crazy and every other name in the book. It’s why when MelK did that amazing video on the Payseur family she confirmed everything I had already studied. And added a few tidbits I hadn’t discovered. Thank you for your scolding. It reminds me there are so many people out there who claim to be enlightened and fall so far short by remaining judgmental of those around us. Good luck to you in your path.

    Sierra, thank you as always for your kind and generous response.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, been awake and researching this stuff 40 years. If you felt alone since 2000 or so, try 1980.. 😉

      Delete
  5. I hear you, my friend. I am just a little way behind you, at 36 years of being awake spiritually. Maybe that's why I yawn so much some days that my face aches! Thanks for sharing. Love and Light to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment