The Event And Releasing The Children

 The Quantum Healing session linked below is profound. The client describes the Event and the releasing of the children from the underground tunnels. I have worked as a quantum hypnotherapist - the woman facilitating this session is highly proficient.

I recommend watching the whole session. It can be watching comfortably at 1.25 speed. However if you are pushed for time, the Event and the releasing of the children is from 45' - 60'. They discuss the children again at one hour 17'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60Im-15SD1s

I have facilitated around 150 quantum healing sessions, and personally experienced many sessions. I can attest to the authenticity of the above session. The client describes so many colors in the Crystal City that you don't see on Earth - that is a typical description of life on the other side of the veil.

The client was very generous in allowing her session to be shared. Enjoy this precious opportunity to step outside 3D life and be enveloped in Love and Light.

Sierra

Comments

  1. Wow I watched the whole thing, amazing and so powerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. As Alba says at the end, she benefited so much from that session, as I did with all my client sessions. Quantum hypnotherapy is the ultimate healing opportunity on earth. I was a life coach for nine years. It took me many sessions to achieve results and even then those results were nowhere near as conclusive and healing as one quantum session. The session in this post is typical of the many sessions I had with clients.

      Delete
  2. I was told that my daughter is of the Crystal tribe when she was still a baby...wow. I have never heard anyone else speak of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely that your daughter is of the Crystal tribe - special energy indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment