Watch Arizona

The [D]eep [S]tate Dems paused and tried to stop the Arizona ballot audit. Why? Guilty much? But they were not prepared to pay the one million dollar bond - so the ballot recount continues. Why not pay the bond? Guilty much?

Kanekoa on Gab gives some background to the Maricopa County audit - and why it is so important to the Alliance.

The Arizona Democrat Party just filed an emergency lawsuit to stop the audit of Maricopa County. What are they hiding❓

Here are three things that we already know:
1. Zuckerberg put $3 million into Maricopa.
2. Maricopa adjudicated 235,392 ballots.
3. Joe Biden won Arizona by 10,456 votes.
Maricopa County is the first domino to fall against the DS in the election fraud. Other states will quickly follow.
Cowboyw2b...

I like, “Much more to come!”

Picture


Meanwhile closer to (my) home, New Zealand has pulled out of the Five Eyes intelligence sharing operation because it wants to align closer with China. Good grief. Give me strength.

Mel Q on Gab...

Five Eyes 3 year delta -3days
NZ has broken with Five Eyes.

Also interesting is this line...
How do people support/vote 4 these people?

Why did Q use 4 instead of ‘for’?
4 eyes now? ðŸ¤“

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1384249319780339720?s=20
In this video, brave UK whistleblower scientist Dr Yeadon describes asking for help from his colleagues to tell the truth about the Scamdemic. They all declined.

'Plenty of my peers agree but they are threatened or ridiculed...(they keep silent due to) self-preservation, cowardice or being pragmatic...I am pretty much extinguished as a professional scientist.' (Dr Yeadon)

Dr Yeadon said that when you are over the target, that's when the fight is the heaviest. We are there, Light Warriors. We must honor the immense courage of people like Dr Yeadon who has sacrificed his reputation and career in his valiant attempt to inform humanity of the truth about the Scamdemic. WE MUST KEEP GOING.

Finally, this video presents horrifying examples of people experiencing severe symptoms after just BEING CLOSE to vaccinated people. I was shocked by this information. I live in a retirement area - my neighbors have all been vaccinated. Spirit suggested to be sensible and minimize contact with these people. No need to hug, especially if you might not usually do so. The most important thing is do NOT go into fear.

We are living in extraordinary times, World Patriots. We thought last year was crazy. The way to stay positive is to calmly take time to process all new information and see how it fits into your own reality. I went for a walk to process the nurse's alarming video. It helped - a lot. I realized there were some changes I could make but my life would continue without fear or drama.

© Sierra NZ 2021. I am delighted should you wish to re-post this and/or any of my articles on your own or other sites. However, I ask that you please ensure this link is included https://stargatenewsletter.blogspot.com/ and the post is included in its entirety.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aue Jacinda, Nania, 🤔China?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aue indeed, Debz. This decision is such a backward step for our country. We must trust that we are in God's hands. The outcome of victory of Light is assured, even if we cannot see how it will be achieved. Aroha.

      Delete
  3. One wonders how compromised NZ is a country. I remember only too well the chaos which surrounded former PM David Lange and the whole U.S nuclear ships debate back in the 80s (USA Truxtun anyone?). Labour Party can't help courting controversy. China very happy that Winston Peters is no longer around. He was a thorn in their side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that New Zealand is very compromised. However there are many active outspoken Light Warriors here who are willing to fight for our sovereignty. I know with certainty that the Light has already won in the higher realms. We are waiting for that Victory to play out here in 3D. Soon...!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for another wonderful review! I´m always delighted to read your posts, they give me hope for better future! Though today I was shocked to watch the nurse´s video. How evil are they? I´m propably the only one in my working place of 150 persons who hasn´t had the vaxx. In my country they poisoned healthcare professionals among the first ones. It is not mandatory to get the vaxx but most of my colleagues are hopelessly brainwashed, so they rushed to get it. Now they will spread those spike proteins among the patients, too. For years I´ve been thinking that I´ve been placed there to bring in light but now I´m not so sure any more if that´s the right place for me. Will light protect me? Will I be safe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Omat. The answer to your question is contained within your question. You are not sure anymore if your work place is right for you. If your heart/soul WAS sure that it is still the right place for you, there would be no doubt or uncertainty. Sit quietly, take a few deep breaths and ask your heart - 'Is this job still right for me...?' Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  5. Too bad re: NZ. Deliver us all from evil. Waiting for the first domino to fall.
    Happy WESAK weekend (Taurus full moon on Monday).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Happy Wesak, DD. For many years I attended full moon meditations, and always loved the Wesak Festival meditation evening attended by many local light workers. Wesak is incredibly special. Thanks for the reminder...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Yes, it is very special. I had an idea you might know of it. I went to Mt. Shasta, California 4 times (early 2000's) to celebrate it when Dr. Joshua David Stone was the host. There were 2,000 of us from all over the world in a gym/auditorium! Enjoy . . . DD

      Delete

Post a Comment