Happy Mother's Day from New Zealand

 It is Mother's Day today here in New Zealand. I want to acknowledge my two gorgeous daughters, one of whom reads these posts. I am truly blessed. Being a Mum has been the highlight of this Earth lifetime.

(Q) The Storm Rider has tweeted very interesting intel about massive troop mobilization in Europe.

The entire [C]hina story is summed up in one great post by Mindy Robinson on Gab.


Let me set this straight: China hasn’t been “planning” on starting war with us....we’re already at war. They threw money instead of missiles and bought out our companies, our media, our land, and our highest-ranking politicians. Who needs tanks when you can freely steal our intellectual property, spy on us for blackmail purposes, control anyone you want, and use Hollywood and the media to play defense and cover it all up?

We have been at war with China for years now, what we need to do is repossess their assets, take back our land they bought, and figure out who’s on their payroll and charge them all for treason.
Witness the extent of the [D]eep [S]tate desperation and depravity - the arrest of a minister for holding a church service. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/calgary-pastor-artur-pawlowski-swarmed-police-arrested-holding-illegal-church-service-video/ 
Finally, this meme sums up the current situation on the Earth plane. Although I like to think the number of Light Warriors fighting this battle is a lot higher than 5%.
The gremlins got into this post big time. I cannot fix the weird spacing - I decided to publish it anyway.
Thank you for reading this post. You are most welcome to share it as long as you re-post in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Happy Mothers Day Sierra, you are very appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rascal. I love your name! Every time I see it, I smile at the thought of you being a rascal. I am sure you are a totally adorable rascal...!

      Delete
  2. You are loved and appreciated Sierra. I followed you at operationdisclosureblog, but that disbanded and found you here through some feed I ran across a couple months ago now. ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™♥✝๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Desert Lizard, I really appreciate your kind words. What part of the desert do you hail from? I have a dear soul brother in Arizona.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. He lives on the outskirts of Tucson. Maybe I can get you two together. If you want to send me your email address in a comment, I can write it down then delete it.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Sierra!

    You are truly a treasure, your words full of knowledge always bring comfort with love and light.
    Keep shining!

    Big hugs,

    Bonnie from Florida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie for your lovely feedback. You made my Mothers Day! Big hugs back to you.

      Delete
  4. Happy Mother's Day!
    Here is a great article on banks, bankers and the QFS. Enjoy.
    https://dinarchronicles.com/2021/05/09/lets-play-a-game-by-ron-giles-5-9-21/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DD. Thank you for the Mothers Day greeting. Ron is a great Light Warrior and a friend who reads this blog - we are blessed to have his steady wisdom during this chaotic time.

      Delete

Post a Comment