President Trump: 'Crime of the Century!'

President Trump kept relatively quiet while [B]iden was busy destroying the country. He is back now - and it seems he is just warming up. Love it!

Cue always said, 'Watch the water.' Here is a very interesting tweet from Dan Scavino about the water off Mar-a-Lago. Cowboyw2b...

Dan Scavino tweeted a video of rough waters off of the coast near Mar-a-lago.
The weather service has issued a warning...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH MONDAY
EVENING...
* IMPACTS...Rip currents can sweep even the best swimmers away
from shore into deeper water.
Note timestamp 5:14 = 514
Q#514 = /greatawakening/

Picture

I know I am preaching to the converted regarding the jab - however, this one minute video is a must-watch. You cannot argue with the TRUTH in this video.

Finally, I have a little part time cleaning job at a local boarding hostel. The work keeps me grounded and connected to people who might be termed 'on the fringes' of life. This morning one of the residents, a woman around my age, said that she was heading off to get the jab today. She looked uncertain. She asked, 'Are you getting it?' I said, 'No way...! You have heard about the blood clots, haven't you?' She replied, 'Yes, I read about those...' I looked her in the eye and said, 'Don't do it.' She looked very relieved. She said, 'I wasn't sure but I definitely won't do it now. Thanks!' 

Dolores Cannon said many years ago, when we get to the pointy end of this mission - (we have arrived) - we Light Warriors will be dealing with three groups of people. Group A are people like ourselves, fully aware and committed to the truth. Group B are people who will NEVER accept the truth in this lifetime. Group C are people who are on the fence regarding the truth - they are not sure which way to jump. She was told by Spirit that we must forget about Group A and B people. It's the people in Group C who need our attention - just like the woman I chatted with today.

Thank you for reading this post. You are most welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments

  1. Group C...my life..my joy..my honour. I love Humanity. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same way, Annette. It was such a privilege to talk to the woman today. Her mind wasn't closed off like so many people I encounter. It was a joy to help her.

      Delete
  2. You did great Sierra. So too that woman who probably made the best decision of her life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I am identifying when it is the right time to speak out about the jab - it definitely depends on the willingness of the other person to be open. Today I was in the right place at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vacinas nunca Muito Obrigado

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never again with the jab - if I am translating this correctly, Love and Light to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment