Vatican and Antarctica Secrets

(Q)The Storm Rider is tweeting some great intel about the secrets of the Vatican and Antarctica. Check out this tweet about Antarctica...

It has always seemed bizarre to me that people like John Kerry and Buzz Aldrin visited Antarctica - not to mention many US Presidents. It's cold and bleak down there, the end of the Earth. Did those same people take the trouble to visit the North Pole? Hmmm.

New Zealand's worst air crash happened in November 1979 - the first commercial sightseeing flight over Antarctica. The plane crashed into Mt Erebus, killing all 257 people on board. Pilot error was blamed until an enquiry commission deducted that it was computer error. I think the flight may have been deliberately crashed to ensure that commercial sightseeing flights never got established over Antarctica - which is precisely what happened. It was the first and last commercial scenic flight. Antarctica's secrets remained intact. Until now.

Antarctica again in this tweet by Dr Michael Salla. The situation in Antarctica is literally heating up.

Pepe Live Matters on Gab posts about the indict to arrest President Trump. As he says, what has changed since the extensive Mueller investigation that found absolutely NOTHING out of order in Trump's background.


If they had anything on Trump they would have taken him down when Mueller investigated his ENTIRE LIFE.
My level of worry is at a zero.


Another great post from Pepe Lives Matters about the cancellation of the Ellen show. The TRUTH is coming out.

If the Great Awakening wasn't happening, Ellen would still have her show and her glittery facade would still be intact.
There's a reason that she's being cancelled.
Enough people know the truth and that is a direct result of our movement. Be proud.

Finally, Blossom Goodchild did an inspiring new channelling of the Galactic Federation.

 As I wrote in a comment to a blog reader, I took this quote from the channelling and put it on my office wall above my laptop: 'The worse it gets...the stronger I become'. Those words give me the strength to keep fighting. Blossom is being severely tested herself right now. Her beloved husband is very ill. Prayers for our beautiful Aussie Light Warrior.

The Galactic Federation quote was perfect timing for me. Yesterday morning I had a few wobbly moments when I read intel sent by friends about our evil PM's mass [v]accination agenda for our country. Then I decided to throw off the victim mentality and FIGHT BACK. I am going to get involved with a local activist group that is working hard to fight against the [v]accination program. Power in numbers. We are NOT powerless, fellow Light Warriors.

Keep up the good work. Hold the line, World Patriots.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. The worse it gets the stronger I become.
    The stronger I am the more devotional service I can do.
    The more devotional service I do the more spiritual I become.
    The more spiritual I am the stronger I become. Hare Krishna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Força força Muito Muito Obrigado

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my Light Warrior friend. Love and Light to you

      Delete

Post a Comment