Mind Control Is No Excuse

There is only one link in today's post. It is so chilling, it needs to stand alone.

(Later):...And it's gone.

That little video contained so much truth about the jab, the DS didn't want you to see it. 

Universal Law decrees that everyone, including the dark forces, must make their intentions known to humanity to honor the freewill aspect of this Universe. For hundreds of years, the [D]eep [S]tate perfected the art of hiding their heinous crimes in plain sight. However, all that has changed. Lately their dwindling resources means their evil plans are being revealed almost instantly in real time.

We cannot say anymore that WE DID NOT KNOW.

As the doctor points out in the video that you didn't get to see, the information about the deadly nature of the jab - including the FLU jab - is freely available on the drug company websites. The virus jab companies make it VERY clear there is no liability for injury or death related to their virus jabs. NO LIABILITY! Yet the sleepers line up eagerly for their chance to play the deadly game.

I look at my double-jabbed neighbors. I think, 'You are lovely people, what a pity you did what you did.' Then I think, 'Hold on a minute, why didn't you do a little research...?? Why didn't you ask some questions about the incredible rapidity of the [v]accine rollout...?' Staying mind-controlled because of MSM is no excuse. Social media is over-flowing with stories about the deadly nature of the jab.

More and more I have this sense of floating above the increasing craziness that is unfolding on this planet. I touch down to earth regularly on my beach walks, and wonderful connections with my Light Warrior friends, but beyond that I am cruising in a vibration/dimension that is untouched by the dying 3D reality.

Today's shout-out goes to my gutsy Light Warrior friend Emma who is my role model for speaking out. The two hours we spent together today, Emma, reinforced my resolution to stand strong and fight with everything I have got.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments

  1. Greeting from AZ dear friend,

    I, too, touch ground on this scorched 3D landscape in order to get a fix on where in the current timeline we lie. We know that insults to humanity have been myriad and seemingly endless, but I read somewhere recently that what is needed is a pie chart showing stats on how many are actually in human form here. Are they:

    A) A.I.
    B) demon possessed
    C) hybrid humans (i.e. negative Reptilian ETs)
    D) true human sapiens
    E) Starseeds of Galactic origin

    Something that I have wondered myself.

    As always,

    Love and Much Light,

    Desert Lizard



    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything to me is two sides of the one coin spinning. The light; the false light. My heart is One with the diamond above the coin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annette, I love your coin analogy. It's beautiful. The diamond above the coin. We must always stay connected and trust the diamond above the coin. Much Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  3. I was able to see the video. It IS chilling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Deb. It's good to see that the video is available again. I wonder what happened that it was reinstated..?? Very strange. Lovely to hear from you. Cooling hugs for you and George.

      Delete
  4. Dear Sierra. I read Your blog for a while and I love it. It is for me like source of very good vibrations getting daily:) I write to You to ask if You agree to translate Your posts to polish and share it? Many of polish people don't even think about some great (and horrible as well) things going somewhere out of sight... That would be great opportunity to show them that there is much more going on than they think . With Love. Ula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I can suggest is that you copy and paste my posts into Google Translator. You will be given a translation that you can then copy and paste into a document to send to your friends. I am so sorry that I cannot offer anything else at this stage. I will see if anyone reading this comment has a better idea. Love and Light to you Ula. Please stay in touch.

      Delete

Post a Comment