General Thoughts

I feel as if I am a character in 'The Truman Show' movie. My double-vaxxed neighbors are going about their daily lives - mowing the lawn, watching the mainstream news - completely oblivious to the fact that they are living through an extraordinary global operation to rescue humanity from millennia of enslavement by the dark forces. 

Incredibly, as I wrote those words, one of the said neighbors knocked on my door to give me lemons. That's the thing - these are GOOD people with kind hearts. However, they have chosen to follow a path that will have consequences. At this late stage in the game there is nothing any of us can do about their choices.

Is your tribe now clear to you...? Have the last few weeks sorted the chaff from the wheat and you now KNOW who your people are...? It's been an illuminating time for me. I have managed to stay reasonably detached and observe what is taking place - in my personal life and globally. 

I am learning that many people are undergoing huge challenges in their lives. All the unfinished business from all their previous lives has now landed unceremoniously on their doorstep in a big yucky pile. Unsurprisingly, many are overwhelmed, depressed and on medication. It is not difficult to see why the global suicide rate is sky rocketing.

I am in close connection with a soul brother. We talk most days. We have decided that taking life one hour at a time is the way to go at present. It echoes Master Hilarion's advice: 'Feel your way through Ascension, moment by moment'. I ask myself in a moment, 'What will I do next?' It may be as simple as stepping outside the door to check the weather for my daily walk. I just do the NEXT thing. All those 'next things' add up to a day. I go to bed, get up and do it all over again the following day.

I am sensing that the most isolated time is now over for Light Warriors. We endured a few months where there was very little intel. President Trump and the Alliance were silent. Every day we diligently dug for clues and held our faith because that's all we had to go by. Trust and faith in the Divine Plan. Our hearts told us that everything was okay.

All that is changing. The Light is pouring onto the planet and President Trump and the Alliance are about to lead us into a glorious phase of widespread revelations. It will be a shocking time for unaware people - but we Light Warriors will embrace this development with gusto. We have waited patiently. Bring it on!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments

  1. As always, thank you for your wise and enlightening words Sierra. Pease, love and light from a fellow Light Warrior from Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was almost a Canadian once - I came close to marrying a Canadian in my early twenties. But I was meant to live in NZ. I love your country. Peace, Love and Light to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your reply Sierra! LOL ... I love your country as well ... with our present PM's excluded!!! ;-) And in fact I almost took an acupuncture and Chinese medicine teaching position in Christchurch about 12 years ago. Positive Qi!!! Paul

      Delete
    2. Paul, what are your thoughts on your new Canadian Commander in Chief? The lady with the name I can't spell or pronounce...? Anons seem to believe that she is the real thing. If so, I cannot wait until other new Commander in Chiefs are revealed in countries around the world - especially here in NZ. Our PM is known as 'Horse Face'. And clearly not a she.

      Delete
    3. Hi Sierra, Romana Didulo (Dee-doo-low) is originally from the Philippines. At this point, as near as I can tell she is legitimate... and definitely a true patriot. She also seems to be very dedicated and focused, and NOT in the mood for humour. Which is what Canada needs in a strong interim leader! I joined a couple of her Canada1st platforms on Telegram, where there is presently a big push to serve C&D letters. However, your continual words of wisdom ring in my head (and heart), so I am using my discretion at this point in order to determine the true nature of this movement. Also as you say, many informed, enlightened and powerful light-warriors are endorsing Romana as legitimate... my feeling is we won't have to wait very much longer... :-)
      I have also been following your "Crime-minister" and your situation in NZ for the last 16 months ... as I said, I have also thought about living in your beautiful country. Our countries have so many parallels over the last 16 months. I have also followed your insightful posts on Operation Disclosure since your first postings last year. You have always been one of my favourite Anons!!!!!! :-) I have wanted to compliment you for many months ... and I am so glad I finally did!!! Peace, love and light, Paul

      Delete
    4. Hi Paul...You are so right about the parallels between Canada and NZ, especially our two thoroughly corrupt leaders. Thank you for the info about Didulo. I have been hearing about C&D letters here in NZ too, for our Crime Minister (love that expression!).
      I first started writing for IDC quite a few years ago. It was always my intention to eventually get back to blogging - I had a blog way back before I started writing for IDC. I love the way this current blog has become a sanctuary and hub for fellow Light Warriors.
      I am very glad you reached out too...! Stay in touch. Love and Light

      Delete
  3. Thankyou so much Sierra.
    You are such a guiding light.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caroline, I really appreciate your lovely feedback. Thank you. We are ALL guiding lights for each other at present. WWG1WGA.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your words. I need frequent reminding to just do the next thing, and keep putting one foot in front of the other☺️ Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. Doing the next thing is keeping me sane at present. We cannot predict/project into the future right now. We are creating it in every moment. Steady as we go...! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  5. Yes all is a script and I hear those who are going to ascend that was scripted even unawake starseeds so I ask why are we do concerned about our vibration meditating past life traumas etc.. if all is scripted?? I do try to eat organic ... not alot of meat.. pure water.. kind thoughts and actions .. global mass meditations .. I keep anticipating something to happen that awakens the masses and confirms for all of us we are ascending!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point about our lives being scripted. I have always believed that when we go off script, we feel depressed. When we are on script, no matter what is happening around us we don't fall into actual depression - because we are following our soul path.
      There will definitely be a big happening/event that awakens ALL humanity at the same time. It must occur. And I sense strongly that it will be SOON.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you...! Your feedback is much appreciated.

      Delete
  7. Read this again it's time for alliance and military to take the dark down and inform the people who they are and how enslaved they have been for so so long.. it's time to remove the veil Doug

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment