President Trump's Rally

When President Trump started speaking at the Ohio rally, I stood up and cheered! Yes, in my little office on a gloomy rainy day here in NZ, I actually stood and cheered. I had goosebumps and felt euphoric. How we have missed his powerful reassuring presence over these last few months. I admit to a few tears too.

I transcribed a lot of his speech but I will only include a few of his most memorable statements...

'After just five months the [B]iden administration is a completely and total CATASTROPHE...The Radical Left is trying to rip our country apart. We won the 2020 election in a landslide - and Big Tech and fake media knows it. The Big Lie is what took place on 3, 4 and 5th November.'

'They used [C]ovid in order to steal the election. They used [C]ovid, that's as simple as it gets.' 

BOOM.

'You know Washington. I was there 17 times in my life, and then all of a sudden I'm President of the United States.'

Cue BOOM.

Why would President Trump go to the trouble of holding a rally for an election as far away as 2024..?? It makes no sense. That rally - and his endorsement of great people like Jim Jordan, Marjorie Taylor-Greene and Kristi Noem - was a rally for an IMMINENT election or official inauguration. Take your pick.

I was fascinated that President Trump read out the lyrics to The Snake song. His oration was superb and he ended it by mentioning the word 'reptile'. President Trump is red-pilling humanity about REPTILIANS. 

He gave a list of traitors' names, including Liz [C]heney, Mitt [R]omney, Nancy [P]elosi and Creepy Joe B. Once again, red-pilling humanity ahead of military tribunals for treason.

His closing words were electrifying. 

'No matter how powerful the sinister forces may seem, we must remember that this country DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM. The people of this land will not be talked down to from Washington. We will never EVER surrender. Our movement is not over. Our fight has only just BEGUN.'

I want to clarify that this entire WORLD does not belong to the sinister forces. And we Light Warriors will never EVER surrender. We are holding the line, and we will hold the line until the final moment of victory.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments

  1. 💜💜💜
    Thank you Sierra I always look forward to your posts. You are so helpful. I appreciate you and your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am grateful for your lovely feedback. Love and Light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sierra I really needed this! I could not find his rally on any channel. I've missed him so much and waiting for the fireworks! Tired of this mask mandate, chinese virus propaganda! lol Cooking in the PNW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last two Trump rallies, I magically arrived on the live stream as he started to talk - and that's with a significant time difference. He looked SO calm, relaxed, strong, refreshed. It was an absolute joy for me to be there, albeit online. The most important takeaway I got from the speech was: HE MEANS BUSINESS. We are in safe hands with the Alliance. Love and Light to you, and sending some chilly NZ weather to your cooking PNW. Snow in the foot hills here today!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment