Submarine Tunnels Under USA

The latest Starship Earth newsletter features an item about SUBMARINE tunnels under USA. Scroll down the newsletter for the item and submarine tunnel map.

You know about the underground tunnels and DUMBs, but do you know about the North American SUBMARINE tunnels? Yes, right through the nations, not on the coasts. Can we see why this operation has been so massive and has taken so long? Infiltration takes on a whole new meaning, doesn't it? Chinese submarines have been able to enter our countries virtually unchecked. Q did say, "Watch the water."


The submarine tunnel map also features in a (Q) The Storm Rider tweet (click on the image for the entire picture) 

https://twitter.com/Littleb29872980/status/1406234021412102147


Reassuring news for UK Light Warriors. Testing for the EBS system...?

https://www.gov.uk/alerts/planned-tests 

Dog comms from Sleepy Joe. I wonder who REALLY died...??

Finally, two inspirational messages from Pepe Lives Matter on Gab.

I can tell that a lot of people are mentally struggling right now. Although this time is not easy there is no easy way out of this or shortcut to make this go faster. Sometimes the best thing you can do is determine in your heart that you will refuse to give up your faith and push forward without hesitation.
I've noticed that the enemy wants you to keep thinking about things when God wants you to rest. You are allowed to rest when you know that you are doing what God has called you to do. Stay strong patriots and don't make this time more difficult than it has to be for yourself.

Sometimes you aren't supposed to have all the answers.
Your faith is being stretched for a reason.
You are being presented with a question: should I trust God?
Why should I trust God when it looks like this?
Just deciding to trust without any coherent reason for doing so is when you learn to break the cycle of doubt.
Instead of attempting to answer a question that cannot be answered: you learn to trust. Full trust alleviates one aspect of your suffering. You skip the part where you wrestle with confusion by denying it before it can overtake you. Some seasons were designed to teach you this lesson.

Pepe Live Matters quote: 'Instead of attempting to answer a question that cannot be answered: you learn to trust.'

This is the most difficult part of the Light Warrior journey. Trusting the inexplicable aspects of the Alliance divine plan, eg President Trump and the vexing issue of endorsing the jab. It appears that he may have been forced to choose the lesser of two appalling options. We will never know all the details of what is taking place behind the scenes.

Meanwhile we Light Warriors need to stick together and support each other through these tense final days. I am blessed to have communication with fellow Light Warriors every day. Those connections are hugely important to maintaining my state of wellbeing.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments

  1. Love ho'oponopono, it has helped my many times x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful because it's all about taking ownership of your feelings and actions. Self mastery. Love and Light to you

      Delete
    2. Hoo Pono Pono every night as I'm going to sleep

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You are most welcome! Lovely to hear from you...

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing the picture of North America. It's one I had not seen. Love & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never seen it before either. We can safely assume that there is a massive amount of activity taking place UNDER the surface of the Earth - we are probably only scratching the surface with current intel. I hope we learn about the full extent of it at some stage in the future. Love and Light.

      Delete
    2. It's interesting to note the one in Texas. When I was active duty, I was near it and didn't even know it existed. Maps inside new link > https://t.me/s/QAnonQWay

      Delete
    3. It's like the Cheyenne underground military base. It features on Stargate SG1 - but they make it seem like science fiction/hocus pocus that the base is a hub for intergalactic space travel. Everything has been hidden from us - in plain sight.

      Delete
    4. Right. Maybe like the "jump room" in L.A.? L-o-v-e Stargate SG1. : )

      Delete
    5. I have been watching a bit of Stargat SG1 - but I confess that I prefer Star Trek: The Next Generation. I love Data :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This CCP submarine thing sounds (excuse the pun) very fishy. You'd think the U.S Military would know about all this, allowing Chinese subs to venture into mainland U.S sounds like an episode from the Twilight Zone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's something that happened in the past and has been cleaned up, along with the DUMBS. The Chinese infiltrated nearly every country on Earth. The amount of land they own here in NZ is shocking. But we can trust that the Alliance is turning everything around. Public victory is imminent!

      Delete
  6. The best is yet to come !
    Respect and Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so right - the best IS yet to come! Love and Light to you

    ReplyDelete
  8. The question I have wrestled with is do I or do I not take the vaccine. I know President Trump countered what the deep state was trying to pull off, but with Fauci behind the whole program to get us to take the vaccine when he himself is tied to CCP I do not trust him or for that matter the WHO, CDC, FBI, CIA, DOD, DOJ.. you get the idea. I have studied for more than 2 years and everything I read and here indicate the vaccine was designed to eliminate 5 billon people... curtsey of Bill Gates, George Soros.. and the like. Can you help me with these questions. So far I have not taken the vaccine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there...I can only share my own opinion - and I definitely won't be taking the jab. I believe everything you say in your comment, about the DS agenda to eliminate most of the population on Earth. And why take a jab for a non existent virus? It was the flu, relabeled. A massive hoax, the biggest ever perpetuated on humanity.
    Thanks for your comment. Love and Light to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your insight. I am having a hard time conviencing my wife, and others. To me it is plain as the nose on my face. God is my vaccine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tex
    I am choosing not to take the jab because I believe it is dangerous - and more importantly, there IS no virus. It is a giant hoax. I relate to your challenge of trying to convince loved ones not to take the jab. I have done my best but in the end, I have to let it go. They will make their choice. Yes, you are right. God is the solution, always. Love and Light to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice to know I am not the only one who thinks this whole virus scam was just to take control of our lives... as you now see the ones who are vaccinated are already being told they have to mask up again, before long they will be telling us to stay inside, close the schools, and lockdown the country. The difference is I am not falling for this again. I will not shut down, take the jab, or wear the mask. I do hope Trump and the Patriots will come back soon. I know they are working in the background against the Kobal but I am ready for this all to come to light and waked the rest who are asleep. LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU AS WELL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. have you heard about the German key newspaper the BILD making an apology to there subscribers explaining that covid 19 is a hoax / sham? or that a Canadian court victory// no proof of covid 19 all mandates dropped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment