DS: 'Millions Died From Jab'

This short video is damning admission of the [D]eep [S]tate agenda to depopulate this planet.

Scroll down this Gab feed until you find a video with a blonde woman and the words 'SO LET'S JUST SAY THERE'S A VACCINE...

Whoooa! In the video clip, [B]iden ADMITS the jab has not been trialled - and HE won't be taking it. The video is worth watching to compare all the fake [B]idens in each clip.

Please scroll further down the same Sharp Edge Gab feed for the video of a young Aussie woman wearing a hoodie. She shares her heart-breaking experience of the real cost of lock downs as Melbourne goes into a FIFTH lock down.

Former Trump White House legal advisor Andrew Kloster with a message about Britney Spears.


Brilliant pics from Prison Planet on Gab.


If only all hotel receptionists answered calls this way...



It is still raining here. There were evacuations in several small New Zealand towns yesterday as flooding swamped many homes. Life will take a long time to return to normal for many New Zealanders.

Finally, I was discussing my Event dream with a dear friend. I said to him that I have just realized how quickly I adjusted to the situation in the dream after the White Light descended from the sky. I knew instantly what it was at a heart level. I didn't need time to process it. And that's why we Light Warriors will be immediately available to reassure the sleeping people when they abruptly snap out of their long dream state. We will INSTANTLY know what it is happening.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments

  1. I have watched my family , mainly my own children get this horrible shot. If I talk to them about it, they tell me to stop reading the internet. So.. I am left with every morning waking up and sending them reiki and light to make their bodies strong and eliminate whatever the F*** is in that vaccine.
    This is very disturbing , I do my best to just sense the new vibrations of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael. I am so sorry to hear about your children getting the jab. As you may have read, I have experienced a lot of heart ache over the possibility of one of my children getting it too. I don't know how I got there, but somehow I made genuine peace with the situation. I was in danger of destroying the relationship so I completely let the issue go.
      My heart goes out to you. Much Love and Light. Yes, the new is definitely coming in...

      Delete

Post a Comment