Floods And Protests

Our region is experiencing another rain storm and flooding - less than two weeks after the last flood. 

I strongly recommend reading today's Starship Earth newsletter. She outlines the full extent of what is happening worldwide. Two words: Floods. Protests.

These are the Biblical times predicted by Cue and well, the Bible. We are there, Light Warriors. And if the jab is so safe, why are millions of people all over the world protesting against it..??  

The situation is definitely heating up in the Alliance war. As Coach Jerry and other USA friends attest, there is a noticeable rise in military activity throughout the country. Yet MSM is not talking about it. 

This video warns that we can expect something BIG to unfold very shortly. The US military is advising all personnel to 'get their houses in order...' 

Whiplash347 put this message on Telegram about [B]iden. Remember, the Alliance wanted to SHOW people that [B]iden was not fit to govern. Mission achieved (thanks to Paulette for the intel).

They're declaring him unfit for office. But cameltoe (Harris) can't serve. She's not born here. Pelosi is dead or will resign, can't serve. Leaves Grassley. 
Hello Mr President. Military In Control. Here we go!

This two second video demonstrates that [B]iden must resign or face the 25th Amendment - as President Trump warned just six months ago.

Cue always said to trust Grassley. Future proves the past. President Trump's powerful rally speech confirms that the Alliance is poised and ready to strike. They knew they would only get one chance so it had to be flawless. We must trust the divine Alliance plan.

This pic of a Greek protest crowd gave me goosebumps. Light Warriors, we are NOT alone.



Another awesome protest pic - this time from Melbourne (trams!)



Finally, I am experiencing strong vertigo today. I have figured out it could be because I did not get my usual walk this morning due to the storm. The daily walk grounds me solidly into the day. 

Today a lovely US friend asked me via email how I can stay calm and sane amid the chaos. I replied with three words: Sense of humor. I always try to see humor in life, no matter what is happening. Humor is an important weapon against the dark forces. That's why there are so many brilliant Anon memes online. We know how to take the mickey out of the DS.

Keep smiling. It really annoys the bad guys!

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments

  1. Thank you Sierra! Love and Light! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning World!
    I can tell you firsthand from a very reliable source, our Canadian military also advised to be ready, possibly this week. Non-combat but combat-able troops.
    We are headed back into a heatwave again, we are in the grain growing belt, many crops are severely stunted & likely be plowed under.
    I'm getting sporadic, intense tinnitus kinda whines, pressure in my teeth and energy to burn (finally) Woohoo!
    XOXO Shine on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Pip! That is great news about the Canadian military - it backs the US military story. I am sorry to hear that you are heading back into another heat wave. We have just come out of a second flood. It feels never-ending at present.
      Those tinnitus type sounds could be downloads - they feel like that. Well done having energy to burn! I am in an exhausted phase. This too will pass. Everything does. Love and Light to you

      Delete
  3. How can Grassley be there. President Pro Tem of the Senate is Leahy for the 117th congress. Grassley was in the 116th congress. Unless they deam the 2020 election fraudulent and the senate reverts back to prior 2020 election.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't know. I am just going by Cue who always said to watch out for Grassley. I am sorry but I don't understand the minor details of US politics. Being a Kiwi has its limitations in this global battle!

      Delete

Post a Comment