NZ Farmers Get Mad

Yesterday thousands of NZ farmers took their tractors onto busy streets in 51 towns and cities to protest our government's draconian attitude towards the rural sector. When Kiwi farmers get mad, look out!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/16/new-zealand-farmers-stage-huge-protest-over-environmental-rules

I was working otherwise I would have attended my local farmer's protest. Emma was there...

This NZ mainstream media article helps to explain why so many Kiwis believe the DS narrative. 

The CDC Director backs the desperate attempt to guilt-trip the 'vaccine-hesitant'. We are not buying it.





Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers is calling for a new election and an audit of all fifty states. 

Pepe Lives Matters with a message from President Trump, thanking his digital army. You are welcome, sir!

Why isn't the mainstream media covering these forensic audits? Where is Hannity?
Anons truly are the news now.
Keep spreading the word Patriots.

Pepe Lives Matters again - I love the definition 'red pill dealers'. That's us!

If they were winning the information war, then there would be no need for these extreme measures.
They are showing us just how powerful we are as a group of red pill dealers.
Their number one fear is a public awakening.
Every day that goes by is another closer to that fear being manifested.
This Anon has nailed it regarding the truth.

How can you tell the truth is being told?
When FakeBook blocks it
Twatter deletes it
Google hides it
YouTube bans it
Your government forbids it
And Lamestream Media brands it as a conspiracy theory.


Finally, I am a Rolling Stones fan from way back - I love this parody vax song. Enjoy.

We had wide-spread flooding in our region today - rivers burst their banks. It seems that Mother Earth is doing a massive clean-up operation in many countries before the big changes. 

Hold the line, World Patriots. We did not work so hard to get to this point then belly-flop before we reach the finish line. The bravest of the brave, the strongest of the strong, remember...?

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments

  1. It's ironic you mention the Rolling Stones Sierra. I'm a very musical guy and I have songs drifting in and out of my head all the time. For instance lately, I've been hearing old songs from the 70's like 'Leaving On A Jet Plane' and 'Age Of Aquarius'. Both song titles with a relevant meaning in the here and now. Something or someone is definitely sending me a message. Lol ✈🔮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked in radio broadcasting as a writer through the 70s and 80s. So I lived with THE best music ever produced for all those years. Especially the 80's. 'Age of Aquarius/Let the Sun Shine' was divinely inspired. I love watching the online video of the Fifth Dimension singing that song. I mean, FIFTH DIMENSION...???
      And yes, 'Leaving on a Jet Plane'. I will be that person after the Alliance has cleared the decks! Lovely to hear from you...

      Delete

Post a Comment