You Exist Beyond Fear

I love this excerpt from a channelling about fear...

https://eraoflight.com/2021/07/09/venus-kumara-everything-is-starting-to-change/


You are pure divine consciousness and you exist beyond fear.

I repeat: You exist beyond fear.

It’s the many different fears that make you believe that you are a victim instead of the creator of your life and your future.

This matrix is a cobweb made of fine threads of fear. Tightly woven, you face worry and fear every step you take. And now you can free yourself from it.

This happens by gathering all your courage and starting to swim against the current, against the absurdity of this time. 


'This matrix is a cobweb made of fine threads of fear.' Isn't that a brilliant definition of the matrix? Our daily lives often seem like a constant battle to face and overcome wave upon wave of fear. No wonder most people are too exhausted at the end of each day to do anything other than stare numbly at the idiot box.

It is true - we CAN free ourselves from it.

I can picture us Light Warriors swimming with great strength and courage against the current. And yes, these times ARE absurd. If we could tune into the absurdity more often, the fear would fall away.

Millions of Light Warriors are swimming against the current - and more and more people are joining us every day. We vastly outnumber the [s]atanic elite 1%.

It only takes two Light Warriors to have a great catch-up and a few laughs to create a beautiful beacon of Light upon the Earth plane. Donna and I can attest to the magic of a Light Warrior catch-up - we did it this afternoon and we both feel so much better. Emma and I had a wonderful catch-up last week.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site. 

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra


Comments

  1. Meeting my awakened friends means for me to step out of this matrix and create a light dome of joy. This happens when we meet, laugh, eat, talk and dance together. Inspiration, joy of life and hope come in and celebrate with us. Blessings from good old (but still most sleeping) Germany and enjoy ALL of you a happy and joyful weekend. Love, light and laugh, yours Bigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bigi. I felt light and joyful just reading your lovely comment. Blessings to you from good old (and also still mostly sleeping!) New Zealand. Happy weekend to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your newsletter is my first "go to" every morning. Your messages to us lightworkers are my connection to awake buddies. There is no one where I live that I know that is awake.
    You also get better USA news down there it seems than we get here in Colorado. In days when you do not post i am sad! So thank you so much for what you do. You are a bright light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anya. I am so happy that my posts connect you to awake friends. That's exactly what I wanted to achieve with this blog. Hence all the chatty comments - it's about Love and connection during these crazy times.
      I try to post every day. Occasionally when I am travelling I might not get to do it - but I am aware of the value of creating this grid of Light around the world.
      And yes, you are right about Light Warriors Down Under having more access to the USA situation. I think it's because we are removed from it geographically. We have the advantage of perspective. You are immersed in it - and you can't 'see the forest for the trees'.
      Lovely to connect with you Anya. Please stay in touch!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. LOVE is who we are. LOVE is everything. Everything outside of it is the illusion.
      Love and Light, DD.

      Delete

Post a Comment