It's About Election Integrity

Cue made it clear that it was never just about another four year election. The Alliance battle to prove election fraud is to ensure that no election is EVER stolen again. 

Arizona Senator Wendy Rogers is a founding member of the new Election Integrity Caucus, with legislators from all fifty states. This is the corrupt-free future that all humanity deserves - and WILL GET.

This is a dangerous war we are fighting - yesterday Mike Lindell was physically attacked. He is sore and shaken but okay. We cannot underestimate the desperation of the [D]eep [S]tate. They will do anything they can to prevent the Arizona audit results from being released. They know it is game over. 

DS-run Los Angeles is mandating proof of vaccination for indoor spaces including bars, restaurants, gyms and some stores. Fortunately the LA County Sheriff is not going to enforce it because of 'limited resources' and the mandate is 'not backed by science'. Good on him. Another Light Warrior hero.

Candace Owens drops a TRUTH bomb regarding the fake virus.


Here is a heartening statistic - well under 50% of Americans trust mainstream media. It's only a matter of time before the plug is pulled on the DS media. Remember, WE are the news now.
Q Anon76 on Gab https://gab.com/QAnon211

Finally, this article demonstrates why President Trump and the Alliance had to SHOW people how disastrous a [B]iden administration would be. The list of disasters in such a short time is truly shocking. If this information doesn't wake up Americans, what will it take...? As President Trump said, 'It's time to wake up!'


Keep your Light shining brightly, Light Warriors. Humanity needs us - even if they don't know it yet. Stay calm, stay strong, stay positive and continue to TRUST the Alliance Divine Plan. It's okay to feel tired. I was tired today. I just had a slower day and allowed myself to rest. 

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Yep. Go within and shine your light! Love and Light, Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, you shine your Light with every comment on here. It's always so lovely when you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tired? I've been exhausted! I had to regroup and recenter myself. I prayed and meditated, asking for some relief. My guides came through! I had some uplifting dreamtime and awoke fairly refreshed and inspired!

    Let's finish this!

    THE TIME IS NOW!

    Love and Light!

    WWG1WGA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr E...Yes, I admit that the word exhaustion is more accurate regarding my tiredness - which comes in waves. I do forget to ask for relief. 'God, please give me strength' used to be my daily mantra. I have forgotten to say it. Thanks for the reminder, my friend.
      Onward and upwards, let's FINISH this...!! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  4. Thank you Sierra for your continued words of encouragement, they mean so much. Each day I put on the Armor of God. Each day my goal is simply to make it through with as high a vibration as possible. Any more than that and I fail to reach my goals. I am exhausted most of the time. I support a lot of people with my unwillingness to give in and always positive message, but it takes so much to give so much. I continue to pray for people to awaken so that the military will step in and this show will end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there...I resonate so much with your message. I, too, am in survival mode now. I am pacing myself so I can make it to the finish line reasonably sane. Today I was all set to go to a Truther workshop where a doctor will talk about the jab. But I realized that I didn't have the energy to be around a crowd of people, even a crowd of Truthers.

      I love what you said, 'I support a lot of people with my unwillingness to give in...' That's exactly how it is for me too. However, as you say, trying to stay positive and chirpy around so many sleepers is taking a heavy toll on us Light Warriors.
      Thanks for sharing - Much Love and Light.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing that article from Era of Light. Shared. Hugs. DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very welcome - it was most enlightening. Hugs back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sierra! Love and Light! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment