I Removed A Post

Hi dear friends

I agree with a comment about the (Q)The Storm Rider post - it is not a timeline I choose to focus on either, even though the information in it could be totally accurate. I posted it because I want to share a wide range of information. However this blog is aligned with my vibration and I am choosing to take a positive uplifting approach to humanity's Ascension. So I removed the Storm Rider post. I apologize for the comments that got lost with the post!

It is hard enough being a Light Warrior at present without being dragged down by depressing intel. Most of us are being pushed to the brink of our endurance - and beyond. Each of us is somehow finding the energy to get up each day and plod on. We need to support each other with high vibe uplifting encouragement.

I am a realist - I know that there are still some dark days ahead for humanity before we burst into the Light. However, in my opinion, that timeline will be short and intense. I prefer to allow it to unfold without focusing too much of my energy on it. We Light Warriors are doing the best we can right now, in our individual timelines. These will converge into blazing Light in a blink. We can trust the divine Alliance plan that all is under control.

Thanks for the comment from an 'angel'. I really appreciate it.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra

Comments

  1. I don’t know what is going on in Storm Rider’s head, but that post said to me that he or she is very scared and doesn’t trust God to see us through this, hence the antagonistic rhetoric to try and persuade more people into taking physical action.

    I personally felt offended that he/she was claiming that people like me who are helping energetically are just brainwashed idiots, calling the channels we read and listen to just more manipulation from the cabal. It really hurt my feelings because I felt like this person doesn’t acknowledge the help I’m offering.

    This role that I play, tucked safely away in my apartment, is already a thankless job as it is. It may sound really cozy, but its not. I have to have an incredible amount of trust and faith in God to do my job, to be an anchor for the New Earth Grid.

    My job is to stay firmly anchored in the place where I live, and hold a high vibration, which includes cleansing my shadow. I have to see all the other lightworkers around me buzzing about, getting stuff done, making tangible progress towards their goals, and I have to not succumb to despair, thinking that I am a complete waste of oxygen.

    I deeply honor the role that the soldiers are playing right now. I’m not gonna pretend that my job is anywhere near as demanding as theirs, but I’m dealing with my own struggles too. I just want to be appreciated, and I’m sure I’m not alone in feeling that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anael, I complete relate to what you have shared in this comment. I, too, do my Light work alone from my home. And yes, it's not cozy at all. In fact, it is very isolating - hence my great need to join Voices for Freedom where I found my tribe in the physical.
    There are ways to present the truth about what is happening on this planet. I am not a Pollyanna but I want to present the truth without depressing people. I want people to have hope and find the strength to get through each day.
    Hugs to you soul sister, for being brave enough to speak out about that post. You are not alone.
    Love and Light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your response, and you’re welcome. It’s hard to convince myself sometimes to speak my mind because I am very shy, but I’m happy that I did this time.

      Delete
    2. I am very happy that you did too. We are a community on this blog - a team of Light Warriors supporting each other. I always welcome input.

      Delete
  3. I too have pointed out some of the negativity of Storm Rider's content on another forum. It's like he tars everybody with the same brush. He/she assumes we are all brainwashed and we all need to wake up. This person, along with Mike Adams (the Health Ranger) aren't the most endearing individuals that are [supposedly] enlightening humanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I don’t know why David Wilcock likes Mike Adams so much.

      Delete
  4. Yes, we Light Warriors don't need to be given a hard time when we are doing the best we can. We are doing our research - and we will gravitate to the sources of intel that resonate with our vibration. Lovely to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I much prefer the positive side. We've had too much of the negative for too long!
    Continue with your uplifting articles. Much love. DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DD. We HAVE had too much negativity for too long. Indeed...!

      Delete
  6. Yeah iv stopped reading storm riders posts, its become very negative and does not resonate with unconditional love and light. Ps I'm a kiwi in Wellington 😄. Thanks Sierra for all the great posts you make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi D.W. Lovely to hear from you! I live in the South Island - I will be in Wellington in late November if you would like to catch up. Email me on sierra336@live.com. Love and Light to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment