Heroic Light Warriors

Here is video footage of my local protest rally yesterday. Gorgeous day thankfully, because today we are experiencing a storm with strong winds and heavy rain. This video came to me via my lovely friend Stephen in Sydney!

A poignant message that reflects what is happening in millions of Light Warrior households worldwide.

This brave young Light Warrior nurse brought tears to my eyes. So much sacrificed by so many.

I got goosebumps watching this little video of the Chicago police union boss who has resigned. He is a perfect example of stepping up and being part of the solution.

I wonder if the point of the [B]iden administration jab mandates was to wake up the EMPLOYERS..?


Bill [C]linton is still in hospital. That short blonde woman on the right is his wife's body double.

This Cue drop reminds us to watch for the [C]linton's failing health. 



Finally, a brilliant meme from Andrew Torba, Gab CEO. Enjoy. https://gab.com/a

Good morning

Fellow Light Warriors, there is not one of us that has not made sacrifices to be where we are today. Strained and lost family relationships and friendships...lost careers...severely reduced incomes.

Yet we can also reflect on what we have GAINED. I currently have the most vibrant tribe of friends I have ever had in my life. I can hug them and enjoy a full conversation without a single moment of editing. That is true FREEDOM.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light 
Sierra

Comments

  1. Terrific video of your protest day. So many people there!! Loved it and thank you for sharing, Sierra. Love and Light to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. It was such a great experience. The feeling of empowerment! Love and Light to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment