Military, Military, Military

Today's post will be short because I am going away for a little break. Still posting though...! I am committed to posting every day.

Today's headline says it all: Military, military, military. Of all the signs in recent months that we are reaching the end of this surreal movie, the rapidly escalating military presence around the world is a doozie. Recently a friend in Sydney reported military aircraft flying over his residence. Hasn't happened before. A friend in Minnesota emailed yesterday and said there is a huge number of military transport planes flying over his place. Highly unusual.

MonkeyWerx maps all the military flight movements over USA - he is ex-military - and he is reporting unprecedented numbers of military aircraft. I believe this is it. The timing for major events to happen before 11th November is feeling very positive.

Q always said, 'The military is the only way'. 

Absolutely. I agree. The level of mind-control is so great with a large percentage of the Earth's population, it will take a highly co-ordinated global military operation - martial law - to blast their consciousness wide open. They have had plenty of time to discover the truth for themselves. WE did. It will take a massive shock to release them from the matrix. Even then, a small percentage of humanity will refuse to accept the truth.

It's fascinating how the truth is getting out in a way that we Light Warriors might not have anticipated. The FIVE top hip hop songs on ITunes are 'Let's Go Brandon'. Three words that have become the battle cry for FREEDOM around the world. The Universe works in mysterious ways.

Finally, speaking of the famous three words - the main chorus in this little song is a bit irritating for my ears but it's SO clever. Brilliant editing. Enjoy the work of Anons mocking the [D]eep [S]tate.

If you have been reading my posts on Dinar Chronicles, it seems they are not being posted there anymore. Patrick very kindly posted them for many months. I don't post there myself. This blog site is the only place I publish my posts. Please Bookmark me because unfortunately the Email Notification button on Word Press seems to have stopped functioning for this blog. It worked a few months ago.

Keep an upbeat vibe, Light Warrior family. Our long wait is nearly over. Phew! 

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I recommend Era Of Light website newest channeling from Ashtar. There are for me; two key trigger points that confirm the purity and beauty of the message. Enjoy your mini break Sierra. Thank your for posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette. I have arrived safely at my destination after a lovely five hour drive through some of NZ's most beautiful scenery. I love Era of Light messages - I am a subscriber. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Sierra! Yes we all will get excited the moment an ebs is sent and we know the military is taking action against the dark actors. Clearly many are not original like Biden .. hard to be sure on the others.
    Yes ear of light Iike.it but not all postings are of the light and I have heard channeling isnt always credible and I believe it since some actually blame humanity as it we allowed all of this to happen. As if negative 4D ETs didnt take over earth and use minions cabal to control us and implants werent inserted etc.. Dr Salla yes his latest update about the ongoing battles beneath us was amazing and very positive. Ok all have a great weekend I love you all you have kept this guy in Idaho USA going! Doug

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you too, Doug. I have so enjoyed getting to know you lovely blog readers via the Comments. It's always a pleasure to check out the Comments every morning. You have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NZers stood tall today. Finally, some push back. Kia kaha Aotearoa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did indeed. I was so proud of them. I will feature the haka in my second post today - I found it on Major Patriots's Gab page. Love it!

      Delete
  5. Thank you, Sierra! Take that much needed break...Love and Light, to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. Still posting but a change of scene is always welcome! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  6. Dear Sierra,

    You star in the patriot sky!!!

    I can report to you from Germany that for weeks, yes months, the military of different alliance nations is brought into position here. Besides DUMB scans, arrests are already taking place behind the scenes, just last Monday General Christopher Cavoli became Governor of Bavaria. Another military takeover and the end of the occupation. Piece by piece, Germany is being liberated.

    So the occupation construct FRG is ended more and more. Only few see and feel it! But that is no longer important! The confidence, the faith, the knowledge of a patriot, no matter where in the world, is enough for thousands of indoctrinated. Let us all keep our light upright and bright, then others can follow us!

    I thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are, like me, exactly in the place where the Creator and the Alliance have placed us!!!!

    Blessings to you from Germany, and have a great time!
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stefan thank you for your post and update means the world to hear progress in Germany. I live in a small town 60k northern Idaho which is in Pacific NW part of US. I haven't seen any military yet. I do believe dumbs being cleared and much is happening. Germany is a beautiful nation used by the elites for 2 wars already.. of course wars benefit them while we all pay the price. I am 25% German my Dads mom was 100% half swedish and throw in English but as we all know we are all divine beings experiencing this ascension. Ok take care keep the updates coming I check Sierras site daily. Love the updates. Doug US Republic wwg1wga

      Delete
    2. Stefan, your comment was so uplifting, I turned it into a post. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know you are out there, pouring Light onto your part of the planet. We are in this together, my friend. I look forward to meeting you one day. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  7. Thank you, my friend - lovely to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am having really difficult time finding your current daily updates. I just searched for your recent postings and the only one that comes up is from October 29th. I wish there was a way to link to your future postings by clicking on a link that would be included in any current postings. I Love your Updates but the Search Engines are making it extremely difficult for people like me to find your recent comments. I used to access you through Operation Disclosure but that haven't posted your site for a couple of weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very sorry that you are having difficulties. You could Bookmark my page or I am happy to add your email address to a notification list I have. Email me at sierra336@live.com

      Delete

Post a Comment