NZ Remote Viewer: 'November Is Our Month'

This video of New Zealand remote viewer Karen Odell is an absolute MUST WATCH. 

Thank you to blog reader Leo for sending it to me. Karen's vision of the next few weeks is awesome. The BEST news! You can watch it comfortably at 1.5 speed. Her enthusiasm is beautiful and contagious. Enjoy.

Find your big girl pants and pull them up HIGH..! Don't fall down at this last part. November is our month. DON'T roll over! The controllers have ALL been rounded up. What is being rolled out is an illusion on the TV. They have got doubles.

...The final countdown is definitely happening now...the last scene. It's nearly done, second and third week of November. The end of November will be totally different to now. And next year none of this will be happening (current conditions)...(Karen Odell)

Karen's vision of New Earth in two years time is strikingly similar to the descriptions of Dolores Cannon and Allison Coe's regression clients. Karen has been remote viewing for thirty years. She is receiving phone calls from clients who say that Karen talked about what is currently happening in sessions with them TEN years ago. Her credibility is top notch.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. My "big girl pants" are pulled up tight...have been for months! I say, Bring. It!!

    Love and Light, Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when she said that because I am exactly the same as you, Jan - they've been pulled up tight for months!! Cutting off my circulation. Bring it on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was absolutely amazing from Karen. I've been into both the Beehive and the old Parliament building in another life many years ago, and I'd agree, the energy was completely stifling. The way things are going, I might even be able to walk back from Australia to NZ if the land keeps on rising, but driving one of those fancy hover cars sounds more like my thing. I hope all the bad pollies have been plucked out of this reality. I am absolutely buzzing about this video. Thank you for sharing Sierra. 🙏🇳🇿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went on a Beehive/old Parliament building tour a few years ago. There is such a smug entitled energy in that place. Yuck. I am so pleased you are buzzing about this video. Me too! It is one of the most exciting things I have watched for ages. And it makes complete sense that there is just a facade presented for the mass of sleepers. The White House has been empty of characters for months. Why shouldn't the Beehive be empty too...? Love it!

      Delete
  4. Sierra lots of activity by militaries around the world per Ben Fulford and Simon parkes in fact Simon was told NZ citizens should be indoors and expect gunfire and explosions! Not sure if you follow them. The Ben update was the 1st time he has spoke so firmly about action taking place. Outlined how alec Baldwin was a trigger some sort of false flag. He was in hunt for red October where the Soviet stealth sub defects to the US.. I dont know but it makes sense since a prop gun cant fire real bullets. Let us know if any troops are in NZ. Yes your PM isnt a woman and she has went full nazi V vs UnVed .. their true intentions on full display.
    If I hear of anything here..I live in N Idaho US Republic. Doug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got my troops here in NZ on the lookout for troops! Tee hee. Yes, I believe Alec Baldwin is a major trigger for Red October, excuse the pun. Our PM is most definitely not a woman. Great to hear from you in North Idaho, Doug. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
    2. Sierra your site is of the light and I check it daily along with a few others.. I am trying to stay high vibe i just cant think about the atrocities that have happened underground and above all of it.. wow to say we have been prisoners is an understatement how many times did we start over?? Yes I want to see troops not UN but special forces taking down the dark ones. They said the dark ones would expose themselves I just wish their supporters would wake up!

      Delete
    3. The dark ones are definitely showing their true colors now. They cannot hide from the Light pouring down on the planet. People are waking up in great numbers - we are just not hearing about it in the MSM. They are suppressing all stories of the massive protests worldwide. Scared, much!

      Delete
  5. Love the info you are bringing, Sierra. Thanks for keeping the troops fired up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blake. It's my pleasure to keep bringing the information. Knowledge is Light/Power. We Light Warriors need to keep informed. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  6. Very uplifting predictions from Karen. I would love and hope to be part of helping others with the healing with med beds. This info makes my heart sing. Thanks for shining the light Sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made my heart sing too, dear friend. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment